*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002847-Moments
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lillie
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2002847
I'm not sure where this will lead, but any feed back would be greatly appreciated!
Everything and everyone becomes faded with memory and time. There are some that stand out; things, people, places, what have you, but all the rest is buried somewhere and never brought back into the realm of thought until something digs it up. When a person dies, what is to become of a memory? When no one remembers, does it sit still on the earth, just as dust collects on a shelf? Or does it vanish, as quickly and silently as a cool breeze?
How many moments, forgotten, must have altered history in ways one can never imagine. The memory is gone, yes, but it is the moment itself that leaves a shadow. Allow me then, to present you a different question: Once the memory is changed, does the moment, and its shadow, transform with it? All logical thinking would say no. Moments are merely slots of time, and while time itself can never be altered, moments..... Well, to know the end of that sentence, you'd have to know a bit about magic.
© Copyright 2014 Lillie (lillievalley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002847-Moments