*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002975-Candyland-RomanceTales-of-a-stalker--C2
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Dark · #2002975
A stalker tries his hardest to get the girl of his dreams to notice him. Dark/Comedy.
The next day he woke up excited for school. Maybe he'd even get to meet her on the bus, he thought excitedly. He had showered and gotten dressed, making sure he looked good. He paused in the bathroom mirror to think about how he would look to her and practiced facial expressions and poses. A few minutes later he heard a knock on the door. "What?" He called out, slightly annoyed about the distubance. "I need to finish getting ready." His litter sister Samantha replied,"Dad already took the other bathroom to get ready for work." He rolled his eyes,"Give me a minute.."

He quickly finished up and reached for the doorknob, but paused in thought for a moment. He turned his gaze back to the cabinet and walked back to browse through it. He pulled out a small glass bottle of cologne with the name 'Brute' on it, stylized in bold green and black lettering. It was a gift from his grandmother on his father's side, and at the time he thought it was stupid and would never get any use. Well, today that train of thought would be proven wrong. He popped open the glass cork and took a whiff. It came off a bit strong, but he knew girls liked this kind of stuff, so he put some in his paw and ran it through his fur. He figured he was doing it right, but it still smelled a bit strong. He put it away and opened the door.

His sister had her nose plugged with her fingers,"Ugh.." Samantha, or Sammy as she was usually known as, was 16 and about 5 feet tall. She was mostly white, like Brandon was but she had black patches, the most notable patch was around her right eye. She had large green eyes and slighty bent black ears. She pushed past him and closed the door. He sighed, she had confirmed his fear of it being just a bit too potent. He twitched his tail in discontent before heading downstairs, it was too late to do anything about it now. His mother was busy washing dishes, but looked over her shoulder after sniffing the air. "Well, I'm sure your grandma would be happy you're using the cologne she bought you... however, I'm sure she would have wanted you to not bathe in it." He sighed and grabbed some milk from the fridge,"I know..." She paused her cleaning and turned around, wiping her paws on a dishcloth,"You could ask your father for tips on looking good for the ladies. He was quite the prim and stylish looking Tom before I met him." He grumbled something under his breath. She turned around again, going back to her cleaning,"Or you could be a grump.. Just offering advice." He rolled his eyes. She just wouldn't understand.

After he finished his breakfast he walked outside and sat down on the sidewalk. His sister came out a few minutes later and stood next to him. "So who's the girl you're trying to impress?" She asked him, eyes gleaming with excitement as she teetered back and forth on her tippy toes on the edge of the sidewalk. He looked up at her,"You wouldn't know her." She leaned down,"She must really be something for you to like her. You should introduce her to the family sometime." He looked back out at the street and lost focus on a twig. "Yeah.." He muttered. He kept thinking about Cho. Maybe he would be able to bring her home to the family. He just know they would love her. They had to. She was perfect.


© Copyright 2014 Wolf of Worlds (novastarpaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002975-Candyland-RomanceTales-of-a-stalker--C2