*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2003151-Into-the-Abyss
by Joseph
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Other · #2003151
A Short Story about a Couple who finds themselves in a situation they cant seem to escape.
The clouds are surrounding every inch of the sky, lightning strikes in the center of the eye. The storm is growing; people are running from this situation they get their selves into. Nathanel and Camille are a couple who decide they want to get married young. They have no idea the chaos that would soon consume their every single thought, and move. Nathanel is texting Camille since all he can do is sit at home and rest. Nathan had heart surgery about a month ago, Camille is Nathan’s ex. She likes him a lot and he likes her, the complicated two have troubled pasts. Nathan has a crazy ex who tries to make him miserable, while Camille doesn’t trust anyone due to her past. Nathan is 16 years old; Camille is 18 soon to be 19. Camille Texts Nathan at 4:30 in the afternoon, “Hey you should come to the mall, it’s just me and my brother Anthony.” Nathan hesitated “Uh yeah let me check with my parents ;)” Camille smiles at his response “ (: Well I really hope ya can xD”
© Copyright 2014 Joseph (jharris316 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2003151-Into-the-Abyss