*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2003325-Its-Weird-but-its-Me
by vmc_4
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #2003325
I'm not sure if I should continue with it. Any opinion would be great (:
It's the same ceiling I've started at a million times. The same fan spinning at the same speed as always. The same stupid shows on the tv, at the same volume. It all seems normal right ? Same stupid regular life. And the funny thing is, I couldn't be far from normal. Hey I'm Valentina. I seem and act so innocent. Yea I curse. Yea I joke around and say shit I shouldn't, but fuck it. That's sort of my motto you could say. And yea. I seem just like every normal teenager. Except I'm like half the size of a normal teenager. Other than that, I seem like the same stupid ass teenagers like everyone else.

Sometimes I wonder you know? I wonder if people knew my secrets would they still look at me as the same stupid ass teenager like everyone else. I don't tell these secrets to people for a reason. I am, as a matter of fact, a freak of nature. I fine it interesting that I could actually keep it from everyone.

Anyways, back to where I am. I'm laying in bed thinking. Nothing new there. But you know, thinking is my enemy, yet my greatest friend. Then I finally drift to sleep...Just kidding! I don't sleep much but fuck it. Who cares?

In the morning, I wake up to the same fucking alarm I hate, get on the same lame ass uniform, and do the same lame ass morning routine. Half asleep of course.

I go downstairs I find my mom in the kitchen. "Buenos dias," I say. Which means good morning for those that never payed attention in Spanish 1, or just all together gave up In the class and on the language. I turn and say the same thing to my dad who's already eating. I kiss both of then and don't really listen to whatever they're saying, but I still respond half asleep. Now I know what you're thinking, what was all that shit in the beginning about secrets and my dark ways as a freak of nature. Well you see, the moment I step out of my room is where the secrets become secrets. However, the secrets come alive in my room. My room is my safe place. Because I can do whatever, think whatever, and keep what we the fuck I want in there. Here's the point where most people will lose interest and stop reading. This is bullshit right? Right. But secrets are best untold. Bullshit again. I won't reveal how I'm a freak of nature by telling you my secrets, if you want to know, you'll have to figure it out I guess things get revealed later on.

"Van a estar tarde!" My mom tells us as I get my tired ass of the chair, go grab my backpack and lunch, grab my V8 fusion and water and head out the door. Oh yea, she said we're going to be late. "Bye mom I love you" I say. I kiss her goodbye, grab all my shit, and head out the door. My backpack, for some reason, I like both straps on, all the way up. I don't know why, nor do I think it is important to the story, but yea. I start the lies as I step out the door and put a smile on my face. With all my shit in the car, backpack at my feet, lunch in a brown paper bag next to it, water right next to me, and my V8 fusion opened in my hand in my dad's red jag. (Jaguar for the idiot who don't know what jag meant). And with this, I begin my day.
© Copyright 2014 vmc_4 (vmc_4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2003325-Its-Weird-but-its-Me