*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004235-Unexpected-Reunion
Rated: GC · Other · Contest Entry · #2004235
Lynn returns home to find her ex-boyfriend waiting on her front porch.
"Hello, beautiful," Richard embraced her and leaned in to kiss her.

"Hello, Richard," Lynn turned her head so that his kiss landed on her cheek. "What are you doing here?"

"Do I need a reason to come see my sweet girl?" he asked.

"I'm not your girl, anymore," She released herself from his arms and began digging for her keys in her purse.

"I see you're still mad at me," He followed her as she walked to the door.

"No, Richard," said Lynn. "In order for me to be mad, I'd still have to care." She turned away from him and put her hand on the screen door to open it.

"Come on, baby, don't be like that," Richard took her arm turned her to face him. "I see you changed the locks."

"I had Antonio do that the same day I tossed you and what's-her-name out on your asses."

"I figured."

He smiled and put his left forearm on the door, boxing her in, between himself, and the door. She noticed that he was wearing the cologne she had gotten him. She reflexively inhaled. God, he smells good, she thought. Then she immediately tried to push that thought out of her mind. She could feel her body betray her as she wet her lips. The area between her thighs become wet as well. The wetness pooled in her panties. She knew that if he did and said the right things, she would be very hard-pressed to resist him.

"Richard," she whispered, "what are you doing?"

He leaned in and put his mouth over hers. His tongue flicked over her moistened lips. He slipped his right arm around her waist and pushed his hips into her, pinning her against the door. They both felt the heat of their arousal. She felt herself losing ground. When she tried to free her mouth, he slid his left hand behind her head to hold her in place, gently delving into her mouth with his tongue. He tasted and teased her mouth. She made a noise in her throat that could either have been a moan of pleasure or protest. He released her mouth and trailed kisses along her jaw to her ear.

"Richard, please," she protested softly. "I can't do this."

"Yes, you can," he whispered in her ear. He licked its outer rim. "We've done this many times before."

"You lied to me," she protested. She placed her hands on his shoulders and tried to push him away. "My neighbors..."

"I know," he said, "and I'm sorry about that. Your neighbors are at work now."

He slid his hands to her breasts, cupped them, and massaged her nipples through the material of her shirt. He ground against her hiking her skirt up so that his bulge rubbed her through her panties. His hands slid down the front of her shirt, under her skirt, and shredded the flimsy lace that blocked his way. She moaned in pleasure as his thumbs massaged her wet folds. She opened his shorts and fished out his hardened flesh. She stroked his length as his fingers thrust up into her wet depths. She pulled his cock so that the tip was pointing at her opening. He gripped her ass and lifted her sliding her onto his hardened length.

"So, eager my sweet," he teased. "I love when you play along."

"Just shut up and fuck me," she demanded. She knew he liked when she talked dirty to him. It was one of the many things she could not get used to doing for him, but she could now see the appeal.

Richard smiled with delight as he pounded into her causing her ass to hit the door occasionally. Lynn wrapped both arms and legs around him and took the wild ride he offered.

Word Count: 638
© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004235-Unexpected-Reunion