*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004748-avenging-angels
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #2004748
a princess on the day of her birth she was born small and silent.
On the planet Gaia everything is peaceful and stellar, there are four countries; the North, South, East and West of Gaia. On East Gaia, king Kronos and queen Eden had just had their beautiful baby girl, a princess. On the day of the baby’s birth she was born small and silent but that didn’t stop her parents from loving her. As king Kronos held his daughter in his hand, he looked into her jade eyes and held her tiny hands. "I like the name Sasha it makes her seem fearless, yet graceful” he explained. "That's a sweet name I expected you to be a little disappointed since your first born was a girl. Usually its a boy” Eden pointed out. "No, I don't care about that, she's perfect” he grinned. He sat next to his wife Eden and they admired the beautiful baby. Soon the doctor walked inside the room with a grim expression, “my King and Queen I have news… your daughter is seven months premature. Which is why she is so small and weak. I hate to tell you this but, we predict she will not survive the next few months”. A deadly silence filled the air and their hearts stopped out of fear. Such an astonishing miracle was going to tragically end in the blink of an eye. As months passed by the child turned out to be fine flawless, her parents were so happy they thought nothing could take a turn for the worst. When Sasha was two and only learning to walk. Her mother noticed something about her skin. Strange markings that looked like tattoos began to appear. One day specifically when queen Eden decide to spend time with her daughter in her garden Sasha began to sneeze. The problem was what she sneezed out, a burst of green neon shot out of nose like a gust of wind. Her mother was shocked she rushed toward her mothers side and examined the child. "Sasha … my angel are you alright?” the baby smiled at her and looked unharmed she wondered how such a thing happened. As she held Sasha in her arms the child caught site of a beautiful butterfly. She reached her hands out and her palms faintly glowed green, everything began to move slower. Eden looked around obviously assuming there was an enemy around but it was only her and Sasha. She knew at that moment Sasha was a titan just like her father. A titan one who was born with powers but a female titan would never have powers. "Kronos!”called out Eden, like lighting Kronos quickly appeared and rushed into the garden and saw as time slowed down around him. "What the hell?” he panicked. "She’s- … she's a titan” panicked Eden, “how… that doesn't… we need… shouldn't there be a book for this” panicked Kronos. "I dunno?... We can't tell anyone they may hurt her”. Kronos sat down next to his wife and child, “no it won't come to that. Well just have to raise her properly. Less pigtail and more training techniques” Kronos replied. "Like what… how” Eden questioned.” its obvious that her power is time bending so we'll teach her as long as it takes” suggested Kronos. "Well i should probably tell you this no but umm… i'm pregnant again” Eden smiled. "Another one” he complained, Eden pushed his shoulder, “i'm joking im joking” he smiled. "Do you think this one will be a titan?” she asked, “ i dunno but what is ironic is that Sasha has time powers and she was born early…” Kronos pointed out. "Why are things so complicated right now?” “you're askin’ me”. The parent took their time perfecting Sasha making sure she knew how to use her powers. One day in particular Sasha discovered she could time travel and wound up bring the past to the present. Luckily the god of space Kronos managed to place history back into order. Life went on Eden had her daughter Ava next who came out at the right time, and seemed to be normal at first. One day Sasha was spending time with her sister Ava as Eden watched them like hawks. Over the walkie talkies, “anything yet?” asked Kronos, “no… is history fixed yet” Eden asked. “yeah but i think Sasha created some planet earth and there life actually growing on it,” Kronos added. When Ava snatched the doll away from Sasha she began to get angry and yelled at her sister,”Sasha…” warned her mother. Suddenly Sasha was pulled into the air by the leg just floating. "Oh my god” Eden panicked. She notice a purple-ish aura around her. "Ava… Ava is that you?” Eden called out. She looked at her mother instead of sash then she fell to the ground. Eden rushed to her side and held Sasha in hr ams. "Hun, … Ava’s a titan” Eden explained, “what's a titan” Sasha asked. "Oh boy… oh and I found that pregnancy test so…yeah you suck at hiding things” Kronos added. I t was the same process as before the tricky part was Ava’s powers were powered by her emotions. The king and queen figures out her powers revolved around magic mysticism. The ability to mimic, create or manipulate anything but never to destroy. N o later another and a finale addition was added to the Paige family, brandy. Royce was a happy, playful, eccentric, child who always found the fun in things. Her parents waited to see her powers they watched her every move constantly, one time outside the family was enjoying their picnic in peace. The king and queen watched their family play in the back yard being happy and normal. “you think shes normal” Kronos asked, “it looks like it. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened, to her at least how’s Sasha’s teleporting?” Eden asked. "Unexpected, hows the Ava’s Latin” he replied. "Flawless” Eden looked back at her daughters and smiled. When Royce jumped up and down then a piece of rock launched out of the ground and pushed both Sasha and Ava into the air. "Oh my god!” panicked the both of them. Seconds later the both of them teleported back onto the ground, Eden made a long sigh. "At least we now Royce has powers” Kronos pointed out. Life went on as usual with the same routine. Royce had the ability to manipulate earth and fire all at once Eventually the girls had mastered their powers and the paige family at least seemed normal.
*
Currently Sash was 22, Ava was 21, and Royce was 19. Kronos was hosting his political party to celebrate gaia’s peaceful years and to flaunt his family as well. Only minutes before the party would begin the girls were dressed nicely and ready to socialize. Then there father walked by there room, “hey angel remember if the princes smile st you don't smile back… k” he lectured. “sure dad but mom already told us about your stories” added Sasha. “some one was a play’a” Royce smiled.” what no those aren't true your mother and i didn't do anything till we were thirty” he protested. “you had Sasha when you were twenty seven?” Ava corrected.Eden then walked by while putting on her earling, “good you're all dressed the gates are open… angels, no powers” order there mother. while her family conversated about their powers Sasha had this gut feeling that something was off something was going to happen something that would change her and her sisters life. Later on in the evening everything was going fine the guest enjoyed themselves and the food was excellent. Still having that feeling in her gut Sasha was approached by general blade a leader of gaia’s law enforcement. "General blade hi my dad had told me stories of your adventures are they all true?” she questioned. “probably not, but i'm sure some are do you know where your father is now?” he asked. "Front of the really long table in the dining room” pointed out Sasha. “thank you” he smiled as he walked away Sasha’s mind side track, “may being in the scouts would be nice. Helping people and putting her powers into good use would be nice. Suddenly there was a loud slam on the door that didn't even make Sasha flinch.then the doors completely fell down and a savage stone entered the hall and faced Sasha. People screamed, panicked, and fled from the area some but not all. when the beast charged at her Sasha had no choice but to use her powers and even face the consequences. Once it got too close she put out her hand and it glowed with neon. First she froze time around the beast and snapped her fingers to make it vanish. She looked highly disappointed as her eyes glowed neon. People gasped in fear and backed away from her even her parents ran into the room. “witch!!!” cried out someone. In a matter of days the entire world knew of the paige’s secrets. Even old enemies of Kronos.
© Copyright 2014 Danger2.0 (tatedanger2.0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004748-avenging-angels