*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004974-Inspiration
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Anish
Rated: 18+ · Column · Other · #2004974
Inspiration for daily routine
Majority of us need to do daily routine work like going to school ,college! and for work which, After sometime it becomes too tedious and mechanical and we yearn for a break. With institutions becoming more demanding and increasing competition keeping us on our toes ,the stress to perform daily routine activities are becoming more difficult.

The question is from where to take inspiration so that we keep going!.I on my part look around and find people who gives us that inner strength which drives me daily.for instance the newspaper boy who Delivery the paper early in the morning at the same time daily is a great source of inspiration for me as come what may he never misses to deliver or takes a break or a half day off for that matter. The tea vendor at the station who smiles at me daily in the morning and which reminds me that though it's early rainy morning for me ,that boy is selling tea from 5 in the morning and would bid me goodnight while returning back.and the octagararian librarian uncle who is a companion in the local train who greets me and who had been opening the library without fail at the scheduled time for the last 35 years .

All such daily interactions gives me inspiration to move on and take life as it comes .
© Copyright 2014 Anish (anishgayasen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004974-Inspiration