*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005065-And-Still
Rated: GC · Other · Adult · #2005065
Based on the Reba Song
It was one of those moment when you wish that you could turn into a puddle of water on the ground. I had been about to cross over Main Street when I spotted him. HIM! Ryan McAfferty, the man that had been my lover for more than a year. Then just as suddenly as it had begun, it ended. This was the first time that I had seen him since the ending. Silently I prayed that he didn't see me.

"Ted?" Ryan yelled out to me. People were moving out of his way, Ryan was a stocky guy and nobody wanted him to tackle them, outside of the bedroom. A gentle curl of a bang fell in his face, giving him a boyish appeal. When he reached me, he pulled me into a hug. "How have you been? It's been a while!"

"Good. Same as ever," It was a canned response but it was all I could muster. My heart felt like it was going to burst through my chest in any moment. Every feeling that I had ever had for the man filled it to capacity. "How about you?"

"You know me," He shrugged. His green eyes shined like tiny emeralds. As he embraced me, I got a whiff of his cologne and I knew that I was done for. I leaned into the hug and closed my eyes, letting my mind wander back to our first meeting.

"I'm straight, you know!" Ryan had started our first conversation. We had met online and talked for a couple of days, until I had suggested we meet. "It's just that you know, gay guys like to give head and all. Girls don't. At least not the girls I go out with."

Without ever speaking a word to him, I buried my face between his legs. Whoever invented basketball shorts must have been a gay man because they are a gift to us all. I tugged the waistband down and his cock sprang out, almost begging for attention.

I wrapped my mouth around his mushroom head, slowly working my tongue across it. His moans deepened every time I took him deeper into my throat until finally he couldn't help himself any longer and grabbed the back of my head. He forced my head down, his cock plunged to the back of my throat.

After several minutes, he came in my mouth. There were several 'Oh my God's" and other moans that were indistinguishable from the heavy breathing.

"Earth to Ted!" Ryan shouted at me. It was hard to be back in the present when that memory had started what had been a wonderful year together. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, it's just been a while. I'm surprised to see you."

He turned away from me, his eyes scanning the crowd. Then he turned back to me, a grin on his face. "We did have a lot of good times, didn't we?"

He licked his top lip and I almost came in my pants.

Ryan and I had been sleeping together for six months, when he first asked to experiment with food. He tipped the can of whipped cream over and gently pressed the nozzle. The white cream sprayed onto my nipples. His eager tongue ate it off, and he warm mouth sent the blood rushing to my own cock.

He sprayed the dessert topping all along my stomach, licking every bit of it up. Finally he flipped me over and repeated this on my back, all the down to my ass. He put a little dollop over my hole and his tongue began lapping it up. I wanted him to know that I liked it, so I moaned and thrust my ass higher into the air.

Just when I wanted nothing more than for him to be inside of me, he began to push his cock into my hole. When all 8 inches of him was inside of me, he wrapped his arms around me. His lips were near my ears, and he whispered the words that would change everything for me. "I love you."

"I've really missed you. Are you dating anybody?" Ryan asked, once again breaking me out of my memory. Slowly I shook my head in the negative. After our ending, I couldn't bring myself to move on with anybody else.

"Are you?" His face contorted into an expression that I couldn't read. Before I could ask a follow up question, a beautiful brunette woman walked up to him.

"This is my wife, Andrea." The breath left my body. I wanted to fall to the ground and not get up. After all of this time, I had hoped that he had been waiting for me. I had hoped that there was a chance for us. "Andrea, this is Ted."

"So lovely to meet you finally," Andrea said warmly, thrusting her hand at me. I took it and shook it limply. "Ryan has told me so much about you. I wish we could catch up but we should go."

Ryan hugged me again and slipped something into my back pocket. I watched them walk away as I unfolded the paper. It was his phone number, and the words AND STILL.


© Copyright 2014 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005065-And-Still