*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005336-Neptunes-gloom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Sample · Other · #2005336
Sporadic cyber story. I wrote a full story but lost it while editing (the pain is real)
There's a danger out there, it's beckoned my name,  with an addictive haunting tone.

Only a stray would understand. the informations formation.. could such beautiful creatures of the junkyard from the next cyber war. really be?  I mean why hasn't anyone spoken of them? Why am I the only one who seems to care?

There's an explanations for this.
(like i wrote a masterpiece of a sample story and I lost it when saving and now I can't remember what I wrote! I'm sorry this sample now makes no sense all jumbled and incomplete..



The data scrolling
reflections bouncing across the opals of my eyes..The data scrolling
reflections bouncing across the opals of my eyes..

the informations formation.. could such beautiful creatures of the junkyard from the next cyber war. really be?  I mean why hasn't anyone spoken of them? Why am I the only one who seems to care?

There's a danger out in the misty fog, breathing down my rocky spine  it becons my name with an addictive haunting tone, to get caught up in that world of dopamine and computers -I couldn't capsize myself fast enough through the hole in the net, to belong somewhere else..
© Copyright 2014 cyber gypsy (theconnection at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005336-Neptunes-gloom