*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005366-Nancys-Death-Wish
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2005366
Something on the level of disturbing that came to me one late night in Florida. Enjoy
Nancy's Death Wish by Josh Knotts



         The curtains were left open and woke me with a shine of blistering light. The feeling felt not unlike a syringe being crammed in my corneas.

I stretched and wiped the crust off my eyes and felt her bloody crust-matted hair. Still next to me, she was cold by the time I woke up. Whereas her warmth kept me in bed with her one last time. I shoved her a few feet to get comfy in the blood soaked sheets, which got really cold and comfortable when the a.c. kicked on at night.

I could not help my arousal at her battered and sliced up body. Still looking so curvy and defined as she had died with a smile on. No ease whatsoever came to my sexual depravity growing like a hungry wolf. I stood up and walked around the room. There, sitting in the corner was still the stagnant, blood-stained machete that was used on her just hours before. She had it coming, she never should have been there. I stood there taking the now well-lit room in and all its macabre beauty.

I walked over to her laying there. She was still beautiful in her long deep cuts. Running from her neck to her groin, where the blood had coagulated to form a makeshift cork. I climbed on top of her and licked her lips. My heart felt all the electricity of my hatred for her life shoot through me, like the last line I had before walking through that door. Who knew I would catch her red-handed fellating her own brother. Upon my arrival I took him to the bathroom.

Forcing him fill his own bathtub until it was high enough to hold his head under.

I smashed his face into the bottom of the tub. I began holding him under water as he struggled. The life once so vibrant and strong, began to slip away from his body. The blood began to pollute the clear water like wounded shark prey. Before he stopped struggling I pulled his head out of the tub. With a fistful of hair and blood pouring everywhere, I held it on the edge. Followed by one violent and honest blow. Machete in the air, I struck his head from his shoulders. The blade clanked against the tub. His head was left to bounce in the tub like a childs rubber ducky. I walked around the death stenched room and thought, "It's time to take out the trash!"

© Copyright 2014 Mad Milo (knucklehead_91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005366-Nancys-Death-Wish