*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005388-The-Ballad-of-Red-Jac
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Dark · #2005388
It's so bittersweet love...
the fight I fought to get you in my arms was false & caused too much harm. Can I forget the struggle, can I leave the pain behind? The treatcherous torture has never left my broken mind, things were better at one point, no longer. They say nothing lasts forever, but this has felt a lifetime, I've found the answer I need, it lies within me, redemption is a journey into the abyss of wretchedness, the tunnel grows smaller, on my hands & knees through the razorblades & broken glass, this destruction is not me, I know me, and he is not the jagged reflection I see, you had me down on my knees, something I never wanted to believe, I've let the insecurities rule me, there's nothing left to fear anymore, take it away & be a whore, I can't take much more, find yourself in the filth of your flowers, my skull is cracked in half in just mere hours, You think you're so superior? I'll collapse your Ivory towers filled with cowards, hear them scream my name and beg for mercy, no mercy, no fucking mercy, feel this pain, feel the nails in your face, the syringe in your eyes, late nights alone flying high, begging for me to help you begin, you are what god thought of for sin. you were a plague long before I thought I could save you, the vile rage you've caused is a runaway train crashing down everything about you. Find a new monster to poke with your hot iron, I have plenty of scars to remember I was trying. torn out old pages, write this one down, cuz its for the ages!

© Copyright 2014 Mad Milo (knucklehead_91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005388-The-Ballad-of-Red-Jac