*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005507-Open-Wound-Behind-The-Red-Door
Rated: 18+ · Lyrics · Dark · #2005507
Just another taste of self-deprecating darkness.
         
Come closer, peer into this acid pit and let your eyes melt. My soul is dark and cold, so many truths left untold. My body seems so young, but a shattered mind, so old.

The flesh I flay off my back, only displays what's red and black. Gaze into my eyes and shoot to ask, "Who are you?!" But what looks back is nothing but the shell of old bones and cracked headstones. From one host to the next, everything off my chest, I am the vile parasite you cannot best.

From dirt to blood vomit, fucked up and no backing up. Forward into dust, barrel in my mouth, the sludge is building and I'm coughing up rust. Eyes are bleeding, there's nothing left to trust. Ears are ringing, hold the trigger flush, shut my eyes and wipe away the blood. Tell myself, "It's for the best", Hold my breath and let love do the rest.
© Copyright 2014 Mad Milo (knucklehead_91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005507-Open-Wound-Behind-The-Red-Door