*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005819-Flying-the-Friendly-Skies
Rated: GC · Other · Contest Entry · #2005819
Jurgen encounters an old college acquaintance at the airport, and fulfills a fantasy.
Jurgen's flight landed at the airport around ten o'clock in the evening. After collecting his baggage he went outside to hail a cab.

"Josh?" He turned and saw a curly haired brunette in a flight attendant's uniform. "Josh Marx?"

"It's Jurgen Marx, miss...?"

"Amanda Fine," the brunette responded. "It's ok if you don't remember me. We were just acquaintances in college. We took some classes together."

"Right," he smiled in recognition.

"Do you need a ride home?" She offered.

"I'd appreciate that," Jurgen smiled sweetly at her. He gave her directions to his condo. "Would you like to stay for a meal?"

"Sure," she locked her car and followed him into the two one story condo.

Jurgen made them a meal consisting of some sandwiches, potato chips, and a Coke to wash it down. They sat on the couch in the living room and ate. After they finished eating he wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her close. She nuzzled into his chest. He lifted her chin, and brushed his lips over hers. Her lips parted under his gentle kiss. He slid his warm, wet, tongue into her mouth, tangled his fingers in her hair, and pulled her head back to deepen the kiss. She pulled her mouth away to gasp for air, stretching her neck, allowing him to kiss the length of it. He laid her back on his couch, and took a moment to examine her body. A snug button up shirt, and flight attendant's vest hugged her ample breasts. The black skirt she wore stopped just above her knees. He unbuttoned her vest; untied her necktie; flicked open the buttons of her blouse; and unfastened the front hook of her bra releasing her breasts.

"You're gorgeous," his breath was hoarse with lust.

"Thank you," she smiled up at him.

"Am I moving too fast?" He inquired.

"Not at all,"

She unzipped his blue jeans, and fished his cock out of the fly in his boxers. They switched positions so that Jgen was sitting back, and she was on her knees. She took his tip in her mouth, and sucked on it until her mouth watered. She slid her wet hot mouth over his length going all of the way to his root. He rested his hand on top of her head, and massaged her scalp with his fingers.

"Oh, god, Amanda," he groaned. "You're really good at that."

She hummed over his shaft in response. He inhaled at the vibration of her hum, thrusting into her mouth. He pushed into her mouth one final time, releasing a warm salty spray of semen. She swallowed his seed, and made sure to lick up any that was left before letting him fall from her mouth.

"Mmm, so good," she cooed. "I've always wanted to do that for a passenger."

"Just a passenger?" Jurgen inquired. "Not the pilot or the co-pilot?"

"I've already done that," she admitted.

"Mmm, what a naughty little stewardess," Jurgen teased. He pulled her so that she was lying over his lap, and pulled up her skirt. "No panties stewardess? Now, you've just earned yourself two spankings."

"Oh, Captain Marx," Amanda whined. "Please don't, I'll do better next time."

Jurgen gave her a sound slap on her bare ass, and one more when she yelped. He let her up, pulled her to her feet, and led her back to his bedroom.

"Leave the uniform on," he advised. He lifted her and set her on his bed.

After removing his clothes he climbed onto the bed, lay between her spread thighs, rolled up her skirt, and began lapping up the juices that were spilling out of her. She writhed under him in ecstasy, squealed when he sucked on her clit, and squealed louder when he drove two fingers into her.

"Oh, Jurgen," she gasped. "Or should I continue calling you Captain Marx?"

"Yes Ms. Fine, you will address me as Captain Marx," he went back to licking into her.

She bucked her hips, and clutched at his hair. He sucked her juices out of her opening. When he drank his fill of her he crawled over her, and sank root deep into her. She cried out as his engorged organ spread her open. He gripped her hips, and rolled onto his back pulling her on top of him.

"Take the stick Ms. Fine," he smiled up at her, "and bring us in for a landing."

"Yes sir," she began to gyrate on his long hard shaft.

Jurgen gripped her hips, and moved her so that he was stroking her sweet spot. She bent back as he thrust up inside her so hard that her breasts bounced with each thrust. She bounced along with his thrusting momentum until her muscles clenched around him. A warm stream of cum filled her, and trickle down her thighs when he pulled her off. He laid her on her back and stripped her clothes off. He pulled the covers down so that she could get under them. Once she was settled he pulled them back up over her naked body.

"Good night Amanda."

"Good night Jurgen."


Word Count: 859
© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005819-Flying-the-Friendly-Skies