*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2006558-19--New-Leads-from-Mr-Kane
Rated: E · Other · Steampunk · #2006558
A new source of information is found.
19AUG1889 2130


Gloriosky:

Following the information from New Praetoria, we located a group of fellows who apparently produce the chemical compounds involved in this re-animation process. We trapped 12 of them in their own warehouse in El Dorado. After attempting to reason with them to gain their trust and ascertain the whereabouts of their customers for this particular shipment of chemicals, I realized that they would probably not talk to me.

While interviewing them, I did take notice of the fact that their clothing was quite rank with the smell of the chemical compounds involved in this process. In the interest of avoiding further possible contamination, I was forced to burn 11 of these fellows down with lightning gun fire. Oddly enough, the 12th fellow seemed suddenly very relieved that we were interested in the well being of all, and offered us the chemical plant's books and bills of lading for the last two years, as well as a card catalog of their clients as well as the matching numbers for their accounts and delivery schedules matching the bills of lading.

It seemed a shame to shoot him, but I did need to avoid contamination. We then burned his remains with lightning gun fire as vector control.

12 chemical warfare specialists @ $200 each = $2,400
Interrogation services $1,000
Transport of hard copy intelligence $2,300

Total $5,700

Glad to be of service to you gentlemen in this delicate matter.

Pay me.

Spartacus Kane

P.S. Roller is exactly 205 pounds now, but is still quite playful. He is particularly fond of playing with the occasional head I'm able to procure for him. He seems partial to blondes for some reason. SK
© Copyright 2014 Vincent Coffin (vcoffin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2006558-19--New-Leads-from-Mr-Kane