*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2006565-I-am-more-than-a-Prostitute
by Sassy
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Adult · #2006565
I am more than a Prostitute, I am a woman,talks of my responsibilities as a woman
My life had been empty before but I learned how much I like to write, and about myself. LOL I am more than a prostitute with a story to tell, I am a woman too!!!

As a woman, I do have many roles to play in life.

I am a homemaker, a mother, and a business woman.

I am in the start-up stages (or seed stage) of launching a new adult virtual business, which is proving challenging.

I have also joined a Union and am researching union roles and learning about numerous issues dealing with sex worker rights.

Being a woman proves to be challenging these days. Our roles are no longer as simple as they once were (or seemed to be).

On a daily basis, I am to prepare meals twice a day, get lunches ready for the next day, and make sure there are plenty of healthy snack foods.

There is also the daily cleaning and picking up after everyone, from the living areas to the bathrooms, because if not, my home would be trashed.

Then there is the afternoon homework with the kids. This is not as fun as it once might have been, as I have forgotten some things, LOL.

These are just a few general daily tasks that I complete routinely, for the sake of order in the home and office area.

Having a business in the start-up stage can be very frustrating and time-consuming, as some of you may know already.

I am in the seed stage and still looking for financial investments, mentor, and free training.

I spend hours on the social sites, posting, liking, sharing, and commenting, trying to build a network of like-minded individuals.

I was recently accepted into the NAPW (National Association of Professional Women) and am looking forward to the meeting my sisters.

I am searching daily for training opportunities and classes relevant to my profession and goals.

I found out that a lifelong friend was involved in sex worker rights and decriminalization of prostitution, HMmmmm, methinks i would like to do that too.

I joined a union, Erotic Service Providers Union-CA and have been reading m any articles.

I need much training and have to figure out where to get this training at.

There is a lot of research to be done, along with recruitment for the Union.

As an Erotic Service Provider for 35 years, I feel there are many rights that we need for our safety and health.

Getting a bunch a prostitutes together in solidarity may be a challenge, but we are legion and I plan on doing what I can to make my profession legal.

These are things I am doing on a daily basis.

I love being a mother and taking care of my home. It provides me the freedom to be a business woman from my home office.

The joy of bringing a business is providing me with a great new path in life.

Becoming proficient in activism and my Union is fulfilling me in numerous ways.

I am a well-rounded woman with many responsibilities. A good challenge in life is what makes me thrive. I am more than the prostitute. I AM A WOMAN
© Copyright 2014 Sassy (sassysherry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2006565-I-am-more-than-a-Prostitute