*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2006729-Mirror-MirrorDont-Tilt
by Sarah
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #2006729
Listen to your conscience

Mirror Mirror...Don't Tilt!

There is a strong connection between one's conscience and the phenomenon of tilting the handy mirror. We, the human, usually like ourselves; keep looking at our reflections for quite long. But sometimes, we are unable to meet our reflected eyes and hence "tilting-the-mirror" occurs.
Is it really the inner which slants the mirror? Or is there anything behind the inner-alarm called conscience? Will it be right if I say "eyeing-the-reflected-balls" angle t he mirror? Or there is still something behind unrevealed?
Let's start again! While having a look (or more) of yours, you critically and appreciably substantiate your reflection. Everything is fine till here. The problem starts when your eyes just miss eyeing the reflected eyes, intentionally. They do not let the pair behind the mirror to come at an angle of 180 degrees with them. if you ever try to find out the bad guy, it will always be the natural-metering-system called "inner".
It is the same hurdle which does not allow both pairs of eyes aligning together. It is the same incumbrance which shifts your attention from your glowing appearance towards something which is usually quite dark. At that time, an iron hand clasps your heart for a fraction of a minute and then leaves it away giving it a harsh jerk. And you are left with a mood swing and the dark thoughts.
By the way, what are these thoughts about? Why are they dark? And what the mirror, the alignment-of-eyes and the conscience have to do with the thoughts? The dark ones! What are these thoughts related to? If I come clear, our actions bring the thoughts; and the darkness of thoughts point towards the dark actions. Yes! Now the thing is clear. Our dark actions are evaluated by the inner meter; giving its output to the master of the body (the brain) which, in turn, snatches the confidence of the eyes to face the eyes in the mirror. The hands, in accordance, tilt the mirror.
So, these are the actions which slant the mirror in the hand. The real concern is the hue of those actions. The brighter is the shade of the deeds, the longer you can eye the reflected eyes. But not to forger, the meter checking the tone of the actions plays a significant role. The strength of the checker is of great importance. The more you strength it, the higher is the probability of the mirror-slanting phenomenon to occur.
To be very honest, it is really hard to tinge your deeds with a brighter shade. So, the only option we are left with is to make the checking meter asleep. Yes, it is the best and the only solution to hinder the cruel tilting of the mirror.
Now the question is how to get the conscience fall asleep? The answer is really simple. Whenever it declares any deeds of yours as grey, just condemn it; scold it; suppress and give it a reason keeping it quiet. Believe me you will not have to do the practice on every grey action. Rather, once it falls asleep well, it will remain calm for as long as you want. All you will need to do is giving it a light dose on regular basis for an initial period of time until it is poisoned. Then you are a free man.
Do whatever you want. You will no more find any dark shade in your daily based actions. You will like whatever you do. There will not be any brutal "NO" from your inside. And most of all, there will be no embarrassment. Yes! Embarrassment causes depression; and a depressed person is an ill one. We really do not need to get sick due to some stupid inside-meter. Just disconnecting the wires of the checker lets you fly like a free bird. The sky is yours and it is limitless.
We conclude, to avoid the angling of the handy mirror, make the inner meter open circuited (link is broken in an open circuit). So, hey you bad hat! We now know how to get over you. You can't trouble us anymore. You can't pinch us on our bad (declared so by you; only you) deeds. Yes! We are happy and you are quiet. You look really great being quiet. Just be the same for the life time.
Hold on!
Are you smiling?
Hey the provoker!
What is the purpose of this grave curving on your face?
Let us bring the wordy meaning out of the mysterious thing.
And the words, the smiling-conscience throwing, are:
Oh you call me an agitator

I'm none but an animator


Oh you call me a bad guy

I never obstruct flying high


Oh you call me a devil

It's not mine but yours evil


Oh you call me a provoker

For the good, I'm a promoter


Listen! Don't make me sleep

If I get up, you will weep.


© Copyright 2014 Sarah (sarah.00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2006729-Mirror-MirrorDont-Tilt