*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2006868-Blue
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #2006868
My thoughts on the colour blue.
I have always wondered why people associate their feelings of boredom and lifelessness to this vibrant colour. Does it not speak of life at the first glance itself? Do people fail to look up above for them to see what is carpeted like a pathway to heaven? Or have they failed to realise to look at the seas and ocean which speaks a thousand words of determination and perseverance?

Maybe, all these just seem so overwhelming that they dismiss them in sinful ignorance. I really wonder. Maybe the people of Adam are just too busy looking ahead at their enemies of everyday life and before they know they are defeated to the ground. Probably that is why they never had the time to look up.

On a personal note I was one of those ignorant and continue to be sometimes when life's hardship shadows over my common sense. Maybe I and my fellow companions if only took a second to look up, we would have realised the tool to conquer the world lie right in front of us all this while. A moment of seclusion and pure motivation.


© Copyright 2014 Elahehfiryal (elahehfiryal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2006868-Blue