*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2007038-KingQueen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Veezy
Rated: E · Other · Cultural · #2007038
Royalty is the root of love.
What ever happened to us as Kings and Queens? The Queen that you know is humble, beautiful and a no nonsense lady. She walks in authority. A power that was given to her, to every woman. A Love force that's not compromised nor manipulative. a KING; ruler of the earth that protects his QUEEN. She is first even before his own life. The confidence, strength, a man of war. He's her protector and guiding light. "Don't even thinking about touching what God has equally yoked" A man/king is always about his business. Men focus but they need us to balance. He carries her emotionally,physically, spiritually and soulfully. As the queen she gently strokes his ego. She speaks into his life without words. Sometimes a touch, a soft word.She carries him in her womb. She's that WomBman. As a queen she trust, respects and love. Egyptian Love. No man should be without a woman. No woman should be without a man.
© Copyright 2014 Veezy (veroniquev at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2007038-KingQueen