*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2007287-Hot-Boxed
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #2007287
Story of a student who gets taught a lesson
Josh was a typical college student who had a reputation for dogging women when he could. He had never been in any serious relationship and as of late he would take pleasure in breaking blind dates that he would set up on the internet. Well this night was no exception as he found another unsuspecting victim. She described herself as a tall blonde with a very thin frame but large enhanced breasts. She supposedly was new in town and was looking for a good time. Josh emailed her and set up a date at a local Italian eatery. She replied that she was interested and explained to him that she was not looking for a relationship at all. She only wanted to have a few drinks and laugh before deciding if the evening would become more intimate. Josh agreed and asked her to meet at 8pm. She complied and ended her email with “DO NOT BE LATE”. When Josh saw those words in bold lettering he knew he HAD to stand her up. “Who does this bitch think that she is? You don’t even know me and you are gonna bark orders at ME?” he exclaimed to himself. With that being said, his plan to stand her up was in effect. 8pm came and went without Josh giving the date a 2nd thought.

The next day around noon Josh just finished his workout at the local gym. As he made his way out into the desert sun toward his car, he was mortified to discover that two of his tires had been slashed on his truck. He tossed his gym bag into the bed of the truck and kicked the bumper just as a late model dark sedan pulled up. Inside a beautiful woman rolled down her window and said “Excuse me but are you having car trouble”? Disgustingly Josh replied “Some dumb bastard slashed my tires! I just want to go home and get my truck towed out of here”. The lady said “Well I just got done in the gym so I can give you a lift if you want”. Josh agreed and climbed in her car. As she drove out of the parking lot Josh had a chance to really look the woman over. She appeared to be Hispanic and in her late 20’s with long dark hair. Her skin was near flawless and she had arms that were slightly larger than an average woman. Not as large as a body builder but her physique could easily pass as a fitness model or personal trainer. Her average sized breasts were wrapped firmly in a bright pink sports bra and her shapely legs were covered in white lycra that appeared to have wet stains of sweat along her inner thigh.

As she drove down the street and onto the highway, they made very little conversation. Josh finally broke the silence by saying “My exit is less than a mile on the right”. She nodded but remained in the fast lane of traffic as his exit rapidly approached. Josh noticed that she was about to drive right past his exit and said “It’s this exit right here” as he pointed. The woman then pressed down on the accelerator, throwing Josh back in his seat a little. She whizzed right past his exit and barreled down the highway. “What the HELL are you doing?!” he exclaimed. The lady just grinned to herself and said “Didn’t I tell you not to be late last night”? Josh looked at her perplexed and then slowly suspected that this was the woman he stood up. “Are you the BLONDE?” he asked. With that, the woman reached over to her door and hit the door lock and window lock buttons. Josh looked at his door as he heard the mechanism secure the door and then looked back at the lady. “Look, if that was you I really am sorry for not making it to our date. I had a last minute paper due and I had no way to call you to explain why I couldn’t make it”. The lady replied “Oh, I understand completely. After all, college can be a stressful time. I get stressed too and stress really makes me sweat”. She reaches a hand into her lycra pants and rubs her fingers in the folds of her pussy. She pulls her hand out and quickly rubs her fingers under Josh’s nose. “See what I mean? Do you smell that?” she laughs as a disgusting look washes over Josh’s face. “I haven’t showered since last night and I am ripe as a peach down there”! As Josh uses the back of his hand to wipe the gooey residue from his face he says “That doesn’t smell ANYTHING like a fucking peach, you BITCH”! She says “Oh you have yet to experience the bitch in me. As a matter of a fact, I think I should let some of her out now…”. Before she could finish her statement, she cocks one of her legs up and SSPPLLRRBBPPP!!! A noxious eggy wet fart erupted from her intestines and almost immediately started to fill up the cabin of the car. To further add to Josh’s torture, she quickly cranked on the heater to level two…just enough to waft the aroma around in the car and make it steamy like a sauna. “Oh…what the…fuck…you fucking stink!!!” Josh yells as he frantically tries to open the door and window. The lady laughs hysterically and reminds him “Hey, you wanted to meet the bitch in me and here she is! Doesn’t she smell delightful? Your ass isn’t going anywhere except for where I take you! Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the smells! Bwahahahaaaa!!” She leans over away from Josh and uses her hand to quickly fan another nasty fart up toward his face. The silence of this fart really left a fog of ass gas that seemed to hover right in Josh’s face no matter how hard he tried to fan it away. “You are killing me in here! Open this car up and let me go”! The lady continued to drive and even turned on some techno music to tap her foot to as she hurried down the road.

What seemed like an eternity for Josh was only about 30 minutes. His captor would sing loudly and ignore his pleas for help as she occasionally would release another gas bomb in his direction. At one point she even offered to let him go if he would let her sit on his face and fart. Josh declined the offer with an onslaught of obscenities as his attempts to escape were starting to dwindle. At this point he was almost sobbing as he slumped over in his seat with the smell of rotten farts wafting all around him, amplified by the heater of the car. Just as he thought he would black out, the lady pulls into a parking lot of an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the city. She stopped the car, unlocked the doors and calmly said “Get out”. Josh scrambled to open his door and falls out of the car almost immediately laying on his back as he gasped in mouthfuls of the afternoon air. The lady walks over to him and squats down onto his face. Josh barely saw her coming but saw enough to see that not only was her ass ample like a volleyball player, she also had an immense brown streak right down the crack of her lycra shorts. The brown streak covered his nose immediately as her thick, wet cheeks pressed onto his face almost burying him alive in her ass. He was hit with the aroma of eggs and shit as she sank further onto his face before a sharp pain exploded in his crotch. He realized that she had just punched him really hard in the nuts and he felt the overwhelming urge to vomit. As the vomit erupted from his belly, whatever did not get crammed back down his throat was now all over his face as her ass cheeks kept the contents from spilling onto the ground. “Awe!! Did you just have a little accident?” she taunted in a baby-like voice. “Well, I am feeling a little sick in my tummy too…” and tries hard to push a butt full of shit onto his face. To her disappointment she was only able to squeak out another fart. “I guess this is the end of the road for us, Josh. I can’t say that this would have been better than an actual date but you sure did make me laugh! Hahaha”! She stood up and felt the vomit caked to the ass of her lycra. She stripped out of her wet, shit and vomit stained pants before tossing them onto Josh’s face. As she walked around her car to drive off, she stepped onto his balls and twisted the toe of her sneaker as she walked off of him. Josh rolled over thriving in pain as she drove off, spinning dirt and dust into his face from her car tires.
© Copyright 2014 supersnakeluver (supersnake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2007287-Hot-Boxed