*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2007390-The-Princes-Dog-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Other · Action/Adventure · #2007390
A young girl/coyote attacks Thor, which is the beginning of a adventure.
From the edge of the forest, I watch as the battle wore on. Swords clashed and men screamed.
Many fell dead or wounded to the ground. These fight's had been going on for what seemed like forever.
Villages were burned, children stolen and the men were killing each other.
The once peaceful planet was turned into utter chaos. And it had all started when the Bifrost was destroyed, by Thor, if I might add.
I was starting to think that he should have let Loki destroy Jotunheim. One world of monsters would be gone and all this bloodshed would have never happened.
It is not that I do not like fighting, but this constant slaughter was sickening.
As I was watching the men hack at each other and thinking about how this was all Thor's fault, the prince of thunder himself appears.
Leading many men, all Asgardian warriors, he charged into the mist of the warring tribesmen. After I saw several men fall dead to the ground, I had had enough.
I quickly transformed from a young girl, with wavy brown hair and -- eyes, and wearing a dark blue, long sleeve shirt and a black skirt and pants, to a coyote.
It is hard to explain how I can change shape, but I do.
I raced towards Thor on all four paws, dodging fighting men as I ran.
With a snarl, I launched myself at Thor and sank my fangs into his hand.
I could see the surprise on his face as he shook me off.
He was very strong, I will give him that.
I leaped for his throat, but before I could reach him, he swung his hammer.
His strange weapon knocked the wind out of me and sent me flying through the air.
That was the last thing I remembered before everything turned black.
© Copyright 2014 TheShadowWarrior (shadowwarriorx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2007390-The-Princes-Dog-Chapter-1