*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2008995-Character-introduction-Aline
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2008995
The female pirate Aline, pronounce Al-eh-nay.
Is a human pirate captain over the ship Merry Bell Marie. She has been in the pirate life since birth her father the famed captain Hell-Beard and her mother a captive slave woman named Arisse.



Calm as still waters most of the time she is clear headed and has an easy time getting out of tight situations. Educated in navigation in a land college she can read almost any map or star setting. Her father died at sea when his ship Scuvey Death sank after an attack by the navy. Her mother still alive now lives in a coast city as a seamstress.



Aline built her first ship at age 19. Weather Bee. This ship sank one year into it's life and caused her to buy her Merry Bell Marie. She has a crew she trusts at her side a first mate two deck hands and the occasional hire on.



She'll do cargo hauls as well as steal cargo so be prepared to pay her a handsome sum for the safe delivery.



29 years old and 5 foot 7 she is not to imposing at first sight, shoulder length blonde hair and pretty crystal blue eyes make her a rather pretty thing added to her petite body and lavish taste in clothing. She does have an eye patch over her left eye though it is completely for show.



"You know, I'm the captain of this ship boy, now don't give me no sass," Aline says to her new deck hand. Shorter then him by about half a foot she still managed to be rather frightening her cutlass at her hip and a flintlock pistil in her belt.



"Yes ma'am," Was all he could say and he got a smile and a pat on the shoulder, he was safe for now.
© Copyright 2014 InsaneTruth (insanetruth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2008995-Character-introduction-Aline