*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2009967-Evelyn
Rated: E · Short Story · Dark · #2009967
"Mommy, I am so tired."
There’s no way out except to follow whatever I say. When your mother encourages you to tell her everything that's happening to you, all you have to say is “There’s nothing wrong with me.” When she says that she loves you, reply “I don’t believe you!”

If you have just done what we have agreed, you wouldn’t be suffering this much. Living away from your family is the best thing to do but why did you go back to them and asked for their help? Have you forgotten how satisfied you were out there? Isn’t that what you dreamed of? No questions, no commands, no request from anyone. Anything that you do is at your pleasure.

If that girl comes closer to you and prod you to tell your parents, don’t answer. She will just make fun of you. She is not a real friend. Remember when she said that you need to see a psychiatrist after telling her what’s going on in your mind? She cannot be trusted. She sees you as a crazy person. She’s laughing behind your back. Better yet, if she’s insistent, brush her aside and tell her to leave you alone and that you don’t need her friendship, her fake friendship.

Go to your room and sleep. That’s the best way for now to escape from them. Why are you crying? Don’t let their touch fool you.

Mommy, I am so tired.

Evelyn, my daughter, the only way to sanity is to stop listening to that voice.

Hah! That’s the silliest advice! Wasn’t I who was with you since your were ten while all of them were busy on your baby brother? You’re eighteen years old. No one can dictate you on what to do.

Mommy, please help me.

Jesus! Honey, she passed out!!!



Words: 300
© Copyright 2014 Beautiful Candy (candylorenz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2009967-Evelyn