*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2009991-Weathering-the-Storm
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2009991
Going through hard times can be daunting, discouraging, & downright awful. YOU CAN MAKE IT
IT is hard going through trials and tribulations in this life. Slaves in America went through unbelievable hardships -- separation of mother and child, father and son, homeland; dehumanized, beaten, raped, murdered; free labor, treated worse than the animals, prodded and poked; and oh so much more. Thank God they all did not just bow their heads and take it. Yes, we must go through all of our trials and tribulation, but there is nothing that says we have to like them; roll over and ask for more or even stay bent over when we know we are being wronged.

Yes, God will make a way for each of us, but we, too, must do our part even if we must on occasion bow our heads! Once again, I am reminded to not give up! Don't quit, rest if you must, BUT DON'T QUIT! Touching and agreeing with someone out there this morning who feels like they have lost everything including the will to live. I say again, REST IF YOU MUST, but DON'T GIVE UP!

BOW your head. Take a break. BUT, come up renewed and more determined than ever to see your problem through to the end, regardless of how long that might take. Who knows, the moment you give up, might just as easily have been your breakthrough!

Have a wonderful day today, and know that at this moment, someone is praying for your success, divine healing, and total recovery!

Peace and blessings.
© Copyright 2014 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2009991-Weathering-the-Storm