*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2010087-the-ivory-hallsthe-intro-to-the-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2010087
Introduction to my story.its a difficult world when the 4 realms open on 1plain
How will I start my story ah yes I'm going to start with the night I had my first victim. A night I would not trade for the world. I saw her just standing there looking me . I knew her from some were but I couldn't keep concentration, all I could do was smell an see the Ruby's trickling down her arm. An then her haert beat began to pound in my ears no more could I say no, she finally had me at her finger tips the thirst she is my devil, so for her I lived for the first time. As I walked up to this woman with a smile then grabbed her by the was tan tilted her head back in to my arm as my daggers unsheathe them solve as my lips touch her neck ,the sweetest taste I have ever had. I was taking the sweet nectar of life from this creacher which I held so tight so I could satisfy my craving for this sweat champagne of death an when the heart stopped an my satisfaction was granted. I let go as the LMP cattle falls to the ground an red wine drips from my lips.and I look at the girls body pale an drained dry but yet to admire fragile but beautiful.just before a blood bath I knelt down by the body and looked into her eyes an realized that I was having the rush of life, the thirst she is my devil an she rushes through my vains.a feeling I would not trade for the world an most of all her she makes me whant her more an more to the point that all I hear an all I see is the paulsing vains right in the sweet spot,Which makes me whant to live in blood. So I should have expected her to gain full control of my after one week of rebelling against her but I lost control of my self, but she showed me my true self. An that was my first time with her an my exacution was so more sweeter an that is why the story begins.


© Copyright 2014 Blackjade (erinca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2010087-the-ivory-hallsthe-intro-to-the-story