*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2010198-Omniverse-Romance-Season-One-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2010198
A multiple fanfic chapter where Ben and Rook are dating. This is Chapter 1 Change.
WARNING! This is a Ben and Rook romance story. Meaning that Ben and Rook are DATING! Dating as in they are in a romantic relationship! Meaning Ben and Rook, who are two GUYS, are going to KISS each other on the LIPS! (they won't kiss yet but they will later in another chapter) If you do NOT like this kind of story then that is ok. All you have to do is click on the back space on your entertainment device and you are home free. You can not say I didn't warn you.
Ben 10 (c) 'Man of Action' Team
Ben as Ben: "Hi, I'm Ben 10."
Ben in Alien form: "Hi, I'm Ben 10."
Omniverse Romance Season One

Chapter One: Change

 
         Ben, Gwen and Kevin chased Zombozo down one of the many streets of Bellwood. The crazy clown had stolen from a nearby brain bank in Bellwood and was now trying every trick he had to get away. Why did Bellwood have a brain bank? Ben wasn’t sure, but he rather not think about it. He, however, was sure that he wouldn’t let Zombozo get away. He was Earth’s greatest Hero. Ben defeated Vilgax, Eon, Albedo and a number of others with big names that people feared or never heard of. Even a corrupted Galvanic Mechamorph that almost blew up Galvan Prime’s Moon. Zombozo the zombie clown? A walk in the park.
         Ben Tennyson knew he could take on anything the universe can throw and it wouldn’t faze him and inch.
---

         "You... You're both leaving," the young hero said in disbelief. Both Gwen and Kevin had informed Ben, out of the blue, of their plans and that they were now leaving. This news felt like an 18wheeler had hit him.
         He wasn't stupid, he knew one day that everyone mag go their separate ways, but why right now?
         "Ben, are you alight," Gwen asked slightly worried ass her voice helped Ben focus on what was in front of him.
         "Of course I'm alright," he said happily, plastering on his usual camera smile. "How often do I get to say that 'my cousin is so smart, she skip high school and was accepted into Ivy League University.'? That's a huge accomplishment, Gwen. Something that I would never be able to do."
         Gwen, still unsure how Ben was really taking it, gave a small smile at his words before the Brunet turned to Kevin.
         "And you," he continued still smiling. “You managed to find a place, a real place, to call your own home. No more camping out in your car or the garage, even if your garage has really cool stuff in it. To others outside our group this my not be a big deal, but I know you... We know you. How your life was before you joined us, even more so after you joined us. Dude you have been through so much-OW! HEY!”
         Kevin suddenly had Ben into a headlock and just as quickly giving the young teen a noogie with his free hand, cutting Ben’s unintended speech.
         “Okay we get it,” the older teen said with a victorious smile, still applying the friction on the brunet’s head. “Are you going to stop being sappy?”
         “OW! YES!” Ben replied in a mix of pain and laughter. Kevin’s distraction did help him relax some, even if it hurt. “Now Let Go Before You Drill A Hole In My Head!”
         Kevin did stop his actions but he still had the young hero in the head lock. “Only if you don’t do anything that I wouldn’t do,” he said.
         “Count on it,” Ben replied with an annoyed look but with a genuine smile as Kevin finally let the young teen go.
         “Come to think of it,” Kevin said as an afterthought, “don’t do anything you’d usually do either.”
         “Oh Ha Ha,” Ben laughed sarcastically.
         “You guys are such idiots,” Gwen said annoyed but with a smile on her face.
         “And you’re stuck with one of them,” Ben said with a smirk as he pointed to Kevin, earning a jab from the older teen.
         The redhead then gave a look to the two adolescent males, forcing them to behave with each other before she continued, “besides it’s not like we’re going to be gone forever. There are semester breaks and holidays.”
         “I know,” he said with a sad smile as he offered a hug to her, of which she accepted. “I’m just going to miss you guys.”
         “And you know we will too, Ben,” Gwen said as they let go the embrace.
Ben then turned to Kevin one last time with a smile, “See ya Kev. Try not to get Gwen pregnant now that I’m gone,” he said with a smirk.
         “DUDE!” “BEN!”
         The looks on their faces had effectively caused Ben’s sides to hurt from laughter.
         “What,” he said as innocently as possible.
         After a few more friendly words were exchanged the couple finally left as Ben sees the car, that he was always familiar with, drive away for the last time. At least for now.
         He sighed after a moment, letting everything that just happen sink in.
         “My my my,” said a creepy voice, reminding Ben that he had one last guest with him.
         He turned to Zombozo, who was tied up, “That was such a touching moment. To bad little Ben 10 won’t be able to get the job done now that he is all by his lonesome self.”
         ‘Oh hail to the no,’ Ben thought with an annoyed glare. He wasn’t going to let anyone talk to him like that, especially some C-rate villain.
         “Listen here Joker-wanna-be,” he said making him-self look like an immovable to the crazy clown. “Ben 10 always gets the job done, no matter what. I can still do what I do by my-self. I don’t need anybody.”
         They stared at each other, neither blinking. Until an audible growl left Ben’s stomach, making an embarrassed light blush appear on Ben’s face and also making the zombie clown laugh uncontrollably.
         He just let the clown be, soon enough the Plumbers will show up to take Zombozo and then Ben could go buy some breakfast.
---

         Ben stared at the Mr. Smoothie’s building for the longest time from his car. This was the usual place where he and his friends went for down time, a place with a lot of memories. It was like an unspoken tradition to come here, but for Ben to come here without Gwen and Kevin just felt wrong for some reason.
         “Great,” he sighed, letting his body relax in the driver’s seat. “They’re gone for half an hour and I’m already missing them.”
         He sat in his car trying to think of anything that can help distract him.
         “... ... I wonder what Grandpa’s doing.”
---

         Ben walked down one of the many hallways in the Plumber HQ. He didn’t find Max in his usual places so the only spot left was the kitchen. And soon enough Ben could smell an inviting aroma from the room.
         “Hey Grandpa,” the young teen said when he saw max.
         “Hey just in time, Ben,” the senior said with a smile.
         Ben’s stomach made a quiet rumble from seeing the stewpot in Max’s oven mitt hands and also the aroma that was coming from said pot.
         “Whacha makin’?” asked the brunet, hoping it was something his tongue will tolerate. He was getting to a point of eating anything that was edible.
         “Zeterian Goulash,” Max replied happily as he removed the lid.
         An audible growl was heard and Ben knew that wasn’t his stomach.
         ‘Oh no.’
         Luckily the alien entrée was quickly subdued by his grandfather before the tentacle could get too grabby with Ben.
         “It’s fresh,” he added still smiling.
         “No thanks,” said Ben, not even hiding his uneasiness from Max as he looked at the stewpot. “I’m oddly not hungry. I guess I’ll go out on patrol.”
         “Before you go, Ben,” said Max making the young teen turn his head to his grandfather as the elder went to pick up some files from a countertop. “I got something that might cheer you up.”
         “I am cheerful,” Ben said out loud. “Heck, I can’t wait to kick some bad guy butt,” he continued with a smile as he air punched imaginary villains only stoping when his stomach growled.
         “And something that is not in the tentacle group,” he said quietly to him-self as he held his stomach.
         Max couldn’t help but chuckle at his grandson. “What I meant was that I just got the info on your new par-”
         A deep resonant sound suddenly thundered out of nowhere from a distance, the shockwave making the entire HQ shake. Ben wasn’t sure if he wanted to hold onto the counter or hold his ears as the HQ’s alarms went off, making the room light up in red for each blare it gave off.
         But he and Max ran to the main floor once the shockwave passed, files forgotten, as they entered the elevator.
         They reached their destination soon enough as Plumbers of various ranks reached to their stations.
         “What happen,” Max spoke in his authoritative voice, Ben only got bits and pieces from one of the Plumbers that was reporting to his grandfather as he looked to the giant monitor in front of them. He didn’t understand a lot from the screen but he got what he needed.
         “I’m going,” Ben simply stated with a determined look as he ran to the elevator once more.
         “Ben, wait for backup,” Max called out. “I’ll send the alpha team.”
         “I don’t need a team,” The young hero replied with confidence and a smirk as he entered in the platform, “I’m me.”
         Max could only help but sigh at Ben’s over confidents as he watched the doors close.
         “Sir there’s a call for you,” reported one of the Plumbers.
         He simply nodded his head and answered the communicator given to him.
         “This is Magister Tennyson, who is calling?... Good timing, I was actually about to call you... Ben is checking it out right know, what I need you to do is to see where the next bombsight might be... Because the location of the first bomb that was set off was at a intergalactic toilet emporium... Exactly so keep an eye out for anything strange and go under cover if you need to. And one more thing... Make sure Ben doesn’t get in too much trouble...”
         He finishes the call and hangs up, taking a breath one more time as he takes a set with one of the monitors and starts typing. “Well. Lets see how this plays out.”
Notes

Thank you for reading Omniverse Romance Season One Chapter One. If you see any grammatical Errors that I may have missed Please let me know. And if you have any helpful advice on how to improve my writing or see a better way to re-write a paragraph to make a more enjoyable reading experience please let me know *BigSmile* (this way also helps me to improve too). I hope you have a wonderful day and keep a look out for the next chapter *BigSmile*.

Chapter 2 ---> http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013178-Omniverse-Romance-Season-O...
© Copyright 2014 Wondrous Mind (wondrous_mind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2010198-Omniverse-Romance-Season-One-Chapter-1