*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2010209-Title-Coming-Soon
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2010209
Literotica
         She's walking home from work.  She can't see me.  She never does.  Every day, I watch her.  Same routine, she leaves work and walks home.  Her beautiful home.  I watch her as she walks in, hugs her boyfriend, and talks to him.  I think I hate him though.  I've never met him, but I just know I hate him.  He has what I want. 

         Just like every night, they watch television together, then go to bed.  I can't bear to look into their bedroom.  It would hurt too much.  Instead I go home, lock myself in my bedroom, and imagine what it would be like to be in his shoes.  To experience what he has; to experience her love and affection.  I think about her beautiful body, and running my hands across her skin; kissing her lucious lips, caressing her thighs.  I fall asleep to these thoughts, and so many more.  One day, we will meet.  One day, we will experience each other.  When we do, our lives will change forever.

         ______________________________________________________



         I've been watching them for weeks now.  I know their routines better than they do.  I have to laugh to myself, because it seems that their perfect life is actually rather monotonous.  How can someone live with no spontaneity?  No sense of excitement?  I've started watching them in their bedroom.  I was correct in assuming that everything with her would be perfect.  I thought it might ease my curiosity, but instead it only has made it more intense.  I must know her body, I must pleasure her.  It is my destiny to do so.  Shit, I think he heard me through the window.



         _______________________________________________________



         I've decided that it is time.  I wait patiently outside for the lights to go out.  Finally, after what seems like an eternity, the last light goes out.  I brought a gun with me, but I know I won't need it.  Not like it's even loaded.  I creep up to the door and open it.  It's never locked; almost as though she knows; almost as if she's waiting for me.

         I silently glide through the house.  It's much nicer inside than it looks through the glass.  I make my way to the bedroom, hearing her moaning through the door.  I wait, listening to the sounds of their love making.  Finally, I open the door.  I have to be very quiet, as I don't want to disturb them.  Not yet.

         My camera has night vision, and what I see through my lens is insanely erotic.  He is thrusting his cock deep inside her, her legs wrapped around his waist.  She moans with each thrust, her nails digging into his back.  Harder, and harder he pounds her.  Louder, and louder her screams become.  I am so aroused right now, my cock is about to rip my pants open.  I take the gun, put it against his head; he stops, visibly panicked.

         "I do not want to hurt you," I tell him.  "Just step away and sit in the chair".  He slowly complies, a look of fear in his eyes.  Yet his erection has not withered.  As curious of this as I am, I must not sway from my goal.  She is quiet, a slight wimper escaping her lips.  She is afraid, but I don't want her to be.

         "I promise, I will not hurt you," I whisper to her.

         "I know," she whispers back.  "We've been waiting for you".

         Her response takes me off guard, but in the dark she can't see my puzzled face.  Instead, she reaches out for me, grabs my shirt, and pulls me down to her.

         "I want you to kiss me," she whispers.  I gladly comply, as I kiss her lips.  Our longing is evident as we both move in closer, our kiss deepening, our tongues exploring each other's mouths.  I begin to pull away, but pause to gently bite down on her lip.  A small moan escapes her as I let go.  I start kissing her neck, gently and passionately, moving my hands down to her breasts.  They are so big and firm; the nipples erect and waiting for my touch.  I keep moving down her body, from her neck, to her chest; down her stomach, her thighs.  I work slowly, wanting to savor every moment of her.  I make my way to her inner thighs, and she spreads her legs.  She wants what I enjoy, and I will give that to her.

         I kiss her thighs more, then work my way in to her pussy.  It is so wet, warm and inviting.  My tongue finds her clit, and moves around it slowly, gently, as I tease her.  She moans again, and bucks her hips upward.  I grab her hips and pull her closer, burying my face in her wetness.  Her legs wrap around my neck, her hands grasp my hair.  I flick my tongue faster and harder as she pulls my hair.  Her moans become louder and more frequent.  I can tell she is close.  She cums, and I can taste her sweetness as it squirts in my mouth, down my chin.  I stop, and start kissing my way back up her body; up her stomach, her neck, her lips.  She kisses my back, tasting herself on my lips.

         I pull my pants off, and she pushes me down on the bed.  Her hand brushes against my hard cock, traces down my shaft and my balls.  Her touch makes me shake with ecstacy.  She grasps my shaft, gently stroking me.  I can feel my eyes roll back, the sensation of her gripping me is almost too much pleasure at once.  She kisses the tip of my cock, then begins to take it into her mouth slowly, teasing me.  She takes it all, and begins playing with my balls while her head bobs up and down my cock; her lips around me is heaven.  I grab her hair and pull, taking control of her rhythm; slowing her pace down.  As good as this feels, I don't want to cum yet.

         As she's swallowing my cock, a moan escapes her lips.  I look up, and in the dim lighting of the moon penetrating the darkness, I see he has joined us.  He has taken her from behind, slowly moving his hips; thrusting his cock deep inside her.  This is not what I had imagined but it is still intense and satisfying.  His pace quickens, as does hers; I can't hold back anymore.  The moment is taking control; seeing him fuck her while she is sucking my cock is just too hot.  I feel myself lose control as I cum; she swallows it all, not losing her rhythm.  My body is shaking from the intense feeling of orgasm, my mind is reeling from what is going on. 

         "Did he cum yet?", he asks.

         "Yes babe, he did," she replies.  "He tastes so good, I want more".

         I feel the bed move as he pulls out of her, and lays beside me on the bed.  I can't move, as awkward as I feel at the moment.  She is caressing my cock, working to bring back my erection.

         "We have a surpise for you," he says.  "I know you've been watching us.  Hopefully you have enjoyed our show".

         "I have," I whisper.

         I can feel my cock is growing again, hard as steel and ready for more.  She mounts me, her tight wetness around my cock is perfect.  I reach up and caress her breasts, teasing her erect nipples.  He turns and reaches for something while she is riding me.  I almost don't even notice; I am too enthralled by the sensation of being inside her.

         He hands her something, and in the dim moonlight, I see a glint of metal.  I am curious but the intensity of the sex is enough to distract me.

         She speeds up her pace, going harder, driving my cock deeper inside her.  In a flash, I feel a pinch on my chest, followed by warmth.  She has cut me!  But yet, it doesn't scare me; in fact, it arouses me more.  I grasp her hips, and buck against her movements, driving my hard cock all the way in.  She moans in pleasure.  Another pinch, more warmth; she has cut me again.

         I feel the bed shift as he stands up.  I see his hands grab her hair; his big cock like a spear protruding from his groin.  She swallows it all; while she is fucking me, he starts to fuck her mouth.  The moment is intense, and oh so arousing.  I can feel my cock swell even more, the sensation almost painful but the feeling of her pussy makes it insanely pleasurable.  I can hear her gagging as he rams his thick cock down her throat, but she doesn't stop.  I drive myself in hard and fast, and I feel her clench around me as she cums again.  I feel it pouring around my shaft, down my balls.  He moans as he releases his load into her throat.  I keep going, hoping to make her cum again.

         He backs away, and her focus is fully on me again.  She leans down and kisses my neck.  She moves and kisses my lips; I can taste him on her.  It is not at all unpleasant; in fact it turns me on even more.  I grab her and roll, switching our positions.  I grab her legs and spread them as wide as they will go, driving my cock deep inside her.  I speed up, pounding and driving myself into her.  She screams in ecstacy as she cums again.  I can not hold back any longer.  I cum, deep inside her while I feel her muscles clench and release.

         "He'll work," I hear her whisper.  I feel his hands on my shoulders, his breath on my neck.

         "This will hurt," he whispers in my ear.  I feel a sudden flare of intense heat and pain in my neck, but it passes almost instantly.  I lose consiousness from the blood that is flowing out of my body.

         I awaken, confused and groggy.  I am in their bed still, he is gone.  I turn and see her laying next to me.

         "You are like him now," she says.

         "What do you mean?" I respond.  The memory of our lustful indulgence starts resurfacing.

         "You are a vampire, like him," she says.  "He's known about you for a while, and wanted you to join us.  When you came in tonight, he knew that you would be his.  Forever".

© Copyright 2014 Jared Lord (nekrataal0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2010209-Title-Coming-Soon