*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2010662-Chargers-Take-Charge-Over-The-Bills
by ellenp
Rated: E · Article · News · #2010662
Game analyse of the Bills/Chargers
The Buffalo Bills were 2-0 going into yesterday's game against the San Diego Chargers. By the end of the day, the Bills hoped to have record of 3-0.

Things didn't start out that way, though.

San Diego opened the scoring with a touchdown by Eddie Royal.

There was no scoring until the second quarter when the Chargers scored on a 19 yard field goal to go ahead 10-0.

With just three minutes to go in the first half, Buffalo finally got on the scoreboard with a 45 yard field goal to cut the Charger's lead to seven points.

The Charger's went ahead by ten with just 25 seconds to go in the first half with a 37 yard field goal.

In the third quarter, things looked bad for Buffalo when Royal caught a five yard touchdown pass from quarterback, Phillip Rivers to put the Chargers ahead 20-3.

Buffalo answer back with a 11 yard touchdown scored by Fred Jackson. This brought some hope that the Bills were possibly going to make a comeback.

However, the comeback became out of reach when Buffalo's quarterback, E.J. Manuel was penalized for intentional grounding while in the Bills end zone. As a result, the Chargers were awarded with a safety to go ahead 22-10.

Rivers made 18 pass completions for a total of 256 yards, including two touchdowns. Manuel made 23 completions for a total of 238 yards.

Donald Brown led the Chargers in rushing with 31 rushes for a total of 62 yards and Jackson led the Bills in rushing with six rushes for a total of 34 yards. Jackson also led the Bills in receiving with eight receptions for a total of 78 yards.

Malcom Floyd led the Chargers in receiving with two receptions for a total of 98 yards.




© Copyright 2014 ellenp (ellenp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2010662-Chargers-Take-Charge-Over-The-Bills