*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2010743-Going-Down-Under-Clouds-Waking-Up-to-Su
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #2010743
Think and believe positive no matter how it looks. The sun will shine again!
“Going Down Under Clouds, Waking Up to Sunshine

Focus Verse: “For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” Psalm 30:5 (NKJV)

It was very cloudy and dreary outside; appeared as if rain would fall at any time. Still, I got up blessing the Lord for allowing me to see another day in which He had made. I cancelled my morning walk; I just couldn’t seem to get it together and I felt sleepy. After grabbing a bite to eat and spending some quiet time with the Lord, I decided to go right back to bed before preparing for work.

I awoke from my morning nap; walked into my kitchen over to the window and I saw a beautiful ray of bright sunshine over the courtyard. I said to myself, “What a beautiful day it turned out to be after all.” As I stood at the window, I was reminded for just a moment how life and circumstances can change in an instant. Yet, God always find a way to make everything turn out alright.

Think about where you are in life right now—what’s going on within and around you. Perhaps a loved one suddenly crossed over to be with the Lord; like my father did many years ago in a blink of an eye. Of course we know that God will not allow our loved ones to return on this side and be with us, but He will provide the strength, comfort, and peace to accept the loss and carry on with what I will call “sunshine memories.” It may be uncertain if your money will be returned, but God will do just what He says, and be a provider. You’ve done all you can to be the best parent, only to find yourself faced with disappointments at times. The notice in the mail box may state you’re losing your home, but God says, “It’s not so.”

As we travel through life, these are just a few clouds that may hover over us and we could very well find ourselves laying down under them. But, there is good news from our heavenly Father who sits high way above the clouds. He compassionately remind us that no matter what we are confronting and forced to endure, we can be assured it won’t last always. He even lets us know that He’s not a God that stays angry with us. There is great comfort is this Scripture. God doesn’t tell us that joy will come the next week or next month, He promises “in the morning.” Wow! We see and experience how powerful our Almighty God is, and so quickly He will turn things around if we only TRUST Him—TRUST Him with every cloud in our lives.

It’s quite simple, whether it looks or feel like it, the sun is shining on you right now. Believe it and receive it today!

Points of Power:
God knows all about your troubles and He won’t let you down.
Changes in life are inevitable, and if you allow Him, God will be with you every step of the way.

Prayer:
Dear Lord, I give You thanks for this day. Starting right now I’m not going to focus on my circumstances, but instead that joyful sunshine that You give to chase every cloud away. I acknowledge that You’re in control all things in my life and I release that to You. I thank You in advance for making everything alright. In Jesus name I pray—Amen.

Going Deeper into God’s Word:
Read: Nehemiah 8:10b, John 14:27, Nahum 1:7


For more inspirations, you're invited to visit www.blessings2inspire.com.
© Copyright 2014 Ms. Jackie (msjaydee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2010743-Going-Down-Under-Clouds-Waking-Up-to-Su