*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2011457-Discovery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Supernatural · #2011457
Lady of the Manor is discovered in the Masters Private Study.
The clattering of books announced the small gnome’s presence to the lone occupant of the study. “Oh boy! You can’t come in here! You can’t be here; the Master will kill me.” The gnome mumbled more to himself than the raven-haired beauty standing in the middle of the Master’s office. No one was allowed in there, especially his wife. Trying to sound more confident, he stuttered, “Mistress, pppplease leave. The master does not allow anyone into his private study, as you are aware.”
Glancing back to the gnome with a glare, Lady Skera flicked her hand and sent the gnome flying across the room with an invisible force. “Now, tell me gnome. What is he hiding in here, hmm?”
Wide-eyed and trembling like an autumn leaf in a fierce wind, not daring to get up or to speak. The gnome now knew that the master was right.
“Try again,” Lady Skera snapped, with a slight raise of her hand the gnome slid up the wall, unable to move a muscle.
“I … I don’t know. I just place things in here on occasion.” Seeing her raised eyebrow, quickly he added, “Onnnly when I am directly ordered to and to only enter, I place the items on the desk and leave… I know nothing. I swear.”
Unconvinced, Lady Skera crossed over to the fallen books and picked one up, “To Rid the World of the Devil’s Angles”
Smiling up at the gnome, “I’m sure you don’t,” and as her wrist snapped so did his neck. She released her hold on his body which fell to the floor. Leaving the room, she allowed her fangs to elongate and her eyes to flash red that rivaled the color of her silk gown. She needed to pay a visit to her self-righteous husband.


Word Count: 300


© Copyright 2014 A. Deshier (bataman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2011457-Discovery