*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2011723-The-Goodness-of-Deaths-Miracle
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #2011723
Personal perspective
The Goodness of Death’s Miracle


In today’s world there are many different aspects to death. Death services a purpose to some. It can be cruel and it can be a gift. One thing in our world that causes death and that people fight against is Cancer. There are some that are blessed with good fortune and overcome the death that is Cancer and others do not.

For me Cancer was a miracle. It was an answer to my prayers of long ago. Prayers that I gave up hoping for an answer to. Cancer took from me and took from me without prejudice. It invaded the life of my son and drained him of his life. Before it took his last breath it gave him life.

My son lived a life full of anger and hatred that lead him to live his life with violence and drugs. He lived by a different set of rules that was until he was diagnosed with Cancer. He was only 17 when he was diagnosed and with that diagnoses came his new life.
For him the Cancer changed him. I am not talking about the physical changes but of the emotional and spiritual changes. He chose to change. He chose to make amends with God. He chose to accept God into his life and forgive. He forgave. He lived his life to the fullest. The demons of his past no longer haunted him.

So for me I witnessed how death can cause one to live and live with passion. My prayers for him to find peace and happiness were answered. As he took his last breathe in this world he took his first in the next.
© Copyright 2014 Christyjo (christydream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2011723-The-Goodness-of-Deaths-Miracle