*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012188-Desperation
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #2012188
A young girl is desperate to find the truth
“We have to stop this. I don’t know if I can do another night of this” Jess moaned rubbed her temples.
“That’s out of the question, and you made an agreement, 5 years of service for your brother’s safety. You’ve only been here for 3 months, that bad for you?” Teira inquired, as she continued to French braid Jess’s blond hair as she watched the brown eyes of this orphaned beauty flicker from the locked door and the barred window. Closing her eyes Jess nodded.
Smiling with understanding, the first couple years in the Guy’s Palace was hard on any girl. Especially the pretty ones. “I know a guy. He’s kinda pricy though.”
Jess looked up quickly, obliviously hopeful “How pricy?”
Looking up from the braid, unsure of how to respond, not wanting to feed this new found hope “A week in his mansion of passion, as he puts it. I don’t know what it in tales but it has to be more demanding as this place.”
“Is he reliable?”
“He helped Susan, Jasmin, Rose and Crystal.” Ending the conversation as she headed to the door and with two knocks it opened. “Try to get some sleep Jess, you have another big day tomorrow. Mr. Johnson has made a 6 hour appointment and has requested you.”
“Thank you Ms. Teira.” Jess smiled as the door closed. She almost had all the information she was hired to find out. She would have a lot to report at tomorrows meeting with Jason Johnson the owner of these dispirit girls.
© Copyright 2014 A. Deshier (bataman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012188-Desperation