*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012797-Curiosity-Kills
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #2012797
A Stranger opens a box and receives a surprise he was not expecting.
Many come into the little corner book shop and ask “What’s in the box?” and Cami’s honest answer was always “Hell”. But this day was different; a man one would only describe as tall, dark, and handsome came in and wandered through the store for a moment as if inspecting the room itself. Coming up to the counter he asked “Why do you keep a fairy in the box? You do know they like space?”
Looking up with a smile, “Yes they like space, but they also like privacy.”
“May I see him?” he asked never taking his eyes off the box.
“Of course, give me just a moment to close the blinds and lock the door. He doesn’t like light.” With the blinds closed and the door to the shop locked Cami leaned against the door. “Go ahead.” She prompted the stranger with a smile. As he took the lid off the box Hell broke loose of his box. A black cat attacked the stranger’s neck causing the man to fall to the ground and fight with the creature. After a few moments the stranger stopped moving and Hell began to feed from his neck.
Smiling to herself, “He looks to be an armature hunter. They nor psychics know the differences between a fairy’s essence with a were-cat’s. But we all have to eat. It’s that right Hell.”
The only response was a very loud purr.


Word Count: 237
© Copyright 2014 A. Deshier (bataman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012797-Curiosity-Kills