*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012843-The-Unemployment-Lies
Rated: E · Article · Business · #2012843
A short truth about our unemployment problem in America.
Once again we receive more fabricated lies about the unemployment issue in the United States. The September numbers are in and all looks great, right? The United States has created 248,000 new jobs and unemployment dropped from 6.1% to 5.9%. Things must be getting better in our country! In reality they truly aren't.

The report shows that around 97,000 people dropped out of the labor force last month. That leaves the percentage of working age Americans in the labor force at a staggering 62.7%, the lowest it has been since February of 1978. Now some people would get excited and say, we added 248,000 new jobs so why are you complaining? Because the truth is the majority of these jobs are only merely part time jobs that the worker will barely get many hours. Leaving the majority of Americans on some type of Welfare assistance. Of course we will see employment go up these next few months, that's thanks to the holiday season. So seasonal jobs will make the unemployment numbers go down. But come the beginning of the year, the majority of these seasonal, part time workers will be once again unemployed. Another reason why full time jobs are hard to find is thanks to Obamacare. Employers are keeping their employees on part time hours that way they don't have to offer benefits to their employees.

No matter how you look at it, the unemployment issue is still a complete mess in this country. Low wages make it merely impossible to provide a persons needs, let a lone raise a family. So these people will continue to flood the welfare offices looking for benefits. The truth is our media and government have been lying about the numbers basically during this entire time Obama has been President. It is obvious major changes need to be made when it comes to the unemployment issue. I ask that you let your voice be heard and lets get this nation back on track!
© Copyright 2014 TheResistanceWriter (theresistance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012843-The-Unemployment-Lies