*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012909-i-was-dumped
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2012909
a story about me being pathetic...
I am running breathless. I should stop, that’s what I was thinking. But no, I need to keep running… I need to pretend that I’m okay. I need to not let them notice that I am sad. I need to tire this heart out because it’s restless. “I need to..” , I uttered to myself. Tears rolled down my eyes like waterfalls. I don’t know what to do. This is not what I was hoping to happen that night. What caused it? I don’t know if its alcohol, but one thing is certain, I was dumped.

for once in your life, you will meet a certain person who will change your point of view on things.. yes you! there are no exceptions.. they are the people who will surely make a difference, and thats not because they're weird or anything but because thats how we perceive them to be. he was just a normal guy, actually i am not thoroughly impressed by him as a whole. one thing that really attracted me was his towering build.. hes six foot one(now thats something), not even that muscular for a guy but, knowing hes really tall, is enough... i had these fantasies that he might carry me in his back or probably lift me up like a kid such as i long ago.i didn't know him that much then. he was a stranger who would shoot me glances from afar as i ascend to a very loud and noisy song while doing my plates.. i was a loud and annoying classmate who couldn't find a duet until he sat by me and sang. "he sings?" i thought to myself. and so i started liking him.

why do i have to go that far? why do i have to involve my feelings? why Him out of all people? but have you ever heard him sing? if you did, and if you felt how i felt, you'll know.

© Copyright 2014 calcifer (toujie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012909-i-was-dumped