*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012994-One-Hard-Life-Jakes-Story
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Young Adult · #2012994
A 13 year old Jake Prince is now forced to be TheSexPrince. This is his Hard Life Story.
Ok this is my first story and I really have no idea if I will even continue to write this. I guess I’ll just have to see what you all think of it. But everyone remember this is my first story I would enjoy constructive criticism, but please don’t flat out hate on my story if you don’t like it don’t read it, but think I’ve said everything that was necessary so enjoy the story.



Chapter one: How it starts



    “Jake!” Jake Andy Prince, to be exact, has been my name since the day I was born, but now more than ever I wish it wasn’t. I Wake up at the sound of mom yelling for me, so I get up, get dressed and go down stairs to the kitchen. But as soon as I enter the room I know something is very wrong. My mom is sitting at the table drinking her coffee and looking through the mail, all perfectly normal things, but it’s the look in her eyes that looked as if the world was crashing down on her. I walk up to mom, but before I say anything she sees my, flips the mail so I can’t see what it is, smiles, and says, ”Good morning Jake, I’m glad your finely up. You slept in, its Friday and Gorga’s already here.” As soon as the sentence leaves my mom’s lips my stomach starts doing summersaults. Fridays I hate Fridays and Saturdays and Sundays and Mondays. Why you ask because of Gorga. Gorga, she’s the worst person on the planet, next to me, but that’s all because of her.



    Gorga, the name given to her by the devil himself. This is why I hate her: It all started when I was in first grade. I was six and Gorga was ten. She was my teacher, (Did I mention that she is like a genius and for fact had a relevant degree in teaching? No? Oh well.) but my family hit a financial bump and couldn’t pay her any more. She said she would quit if we couldn’t pay her. My mom was in the kitchen crying when Gorga was about to leave, but just as she walked out of the house I ran after her. I literally got on my knees and begged her to stay; I told her I could find some other way to pay her something anything, if she would stay and teach me. She thought about it for a minute. It had been the longest minute of my life back then. (But I’ve had longer.) Then she accepted my offer. (I didn’t know it then, but it was the down fall of my live.) After she accepted she named her price. (Let me tell you for genius her price is pretty messed up.) Her price: sex. (No I did not know what is was back then I was six for crying out loud.) I knew it was nothing good and even though the little voice in my head said ‘No’ I said yes. Gorga said she would come back tomorrow to show me what she meant. Then she left, but not until she made me swear on my life never to tell my mom. After she left I went to tell my mom Gorga would stay and work for free. Gorga said every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday I had to pay her for teaching me.



    It could have been any other person on any other day. (To tell the truth I would prefer just telling the cops I murdered someone or something and then being sent to jail for the rest of my life than have to be anywhere near her ever again.) But that’s not the case it is Gorga, on a Friday, preparing the days lesson. (Yes Gorga does give me a lesson on pay days, then she gives mom the same excuse as to why we have to leave the living room for my room: Monday; pretest, Friday; test, Sat-Sunday; extra study.) I try my best to bide my time, to make her explain every little thing. It’s completely useless, but I always try. But before I know it we’re finished with the lesson and heading for my room.



There you have it chapter one. I’m still not sure if I will even type the next chapter I think I’ll wait and see what everyone thinks of my story first. Until next chapter……….Maybe.

© Copyright 2014 BadGirl19524 (badgirl19524 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012994-One-Hard-Life-Jakes-Story