*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013165-Character-Profile-for-Musette-Arnauld
Rated: 18+ · Other · Fantasy · #2013165
This is a character profile for one of my many personas for an online game.
Name:Musette Arnauld
Born in: Paris, France.
Actual Date of Birth: February 4th, 1546.
Reborn Date of Birth: March 10th, 1566.
Actual Age: 465.
Appearance age: 20.

History:

The silence of the night was cut short when Mistress Loretta began to scream .Loretta was about to give birth to anew life, but little did anyone know that this life should never be brought forth.With the screams settling, Musette took her first breath, and shed her first tear.

Growing up in old France, Musette was far from the socially challenged youngster. Musette was also far from innocent. From the time she learned to crawl she became a problematic child for her mother and father. She loved getting into things most would not dare to go near. As the years passed by and Musette grew older, her social status never wavered. In her mid to late teens many of the local boys wanted her, and many females wanted to be her.

Musette and her family lived in the staffing quarters within the walls of Louvre Palace in good ol` Paris, France. Musette`s mother Loretta was a chamber maid for the Princesses and the Queen, a fate that Musette would need to endure once old enough. Musette had her mind set to do something different with her own life, instead of following in her mother`s footsteps.

Around the time of her 20th birthday, her life started to change. Musette`s father had made a new acquaintance just months before Musette`s 20th birthday. There was something mysterious about the fellow but no one could figure it out. His name was Xavier Desmarais. Weeks after meeting Xavier, Musette began to fall in love with him. She wanted so badly to be with him, but Xavier
made her wait.

The memories of Musette`s twentieth birthday are pretty well cloudy still for her, but what she can remember is having to die to be reborn, and that after her rebirth she became faster, stronger, and had this new gift of being able to Mesmerize people with her eyes. But those were only a few of her new found rebirth presents.She also possessed the power of levitation. From there she was forced to roam alone for the remainder of her days, however long that may be.
© Copyright 2014 DemonicKitten (mystickitten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013165-Character-Profile-for-Musette-Arnauld