*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013241-Settings-List
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #2013241
October 6, 2014 NaNo Prep Assignment 5
Character Residences

Jillian's Apartment

A one bedroom apartment on the second floor of a three story apartment building. The floor is wall-to-wall linoleum. There are area rugs in each living space to add some color to the space. Jillâs honey oak kitchen table and chairs sit on a cream area rug with pink roses in bloom smattered over the cream canvas. The kitchen consists of basic level appliances, and wooden cabinets, and counters.

The brown microfiber sofa and cherry coffee table sit on an area rug with a geometric pattern of squares of various colors. A cherry entertainment unit sits against the wall across from the sofa, with a 52â flat screen TV, a blue ray player, and a cable box. The rest of the walls are lined with bookshelves and media racks, which contain a vast array of books and movies.

There is a hall that leads back to the bedroom. On the left sits a small utility closet with front load washer, and a front load dryer stacked on top. In the bedroom Jillâs queen size bed with a cherry head board sits on the far wall bracketed by two cherry nightstands. Three rectangular shaped area rugs frame the bed. To the right is a doorway that leads into an adjoining bathroom with a white toilet, tub/shower, and sink. Purple microfiber rugs lay in front of the toilet and the sink. A medicine cabinet with a mirrored door sits above the sink, and a small linen cabinet is set into the wall to the right of the sink.


Michael Lancing's Home

Mike lives in a two story home with a large drive way in the front. Four cement steps lead up to the cement porch, which is surrounded by a white wooden railing with poles connecting to an overhang roof. A wooden door with a square window covered in privacy sheeting leads into a tiled foyer.

An archway at the opposite end of the foyer leads into a living room with hard wood flooring. In the center of the living room sits a leather couch, two leather recliners, and a glass coffee table. The coffee table stands on a cream area rug. Across from the couch a 72: flat screen TV hangs on the wall with shelves set up underneath for holding various electronic devices.

Another couch sits facing a set of French doors that lead out onto a large patio. An in ground pool and hot tub are set into the patio. To the left of the doors sits a large round patio table with at least four different sets of chairs surrounding it. To the right of the door sits a large charcoal grill, and buffet table.

Off the living room to the left sits a large state of the art kitchen. The appliances are all the most recent models, and stainless steel. In the center of the tiled floor sits a granet topped island, and the rest of the walls are lined with granet counter tops. Across from the island sits a dark wood dining room table surrounded by six chairs that can expand to seat twelve.

A hallway leads to the right of the living room which is also covered in hard wood flooring. To the left is a closet which houses a washer/dryer side by side. To the right is a doorway which leads into a guest room. The guest room is also cover in hardwood flooring. A queens size bed sits against the far wall covered in cream sheets and duvet. To the right a doorway leads into a small bathroom with a shower stall, a toilet, and a sink. The floor of the bathroom is tiled, and covered in soft cream microfiber area rugs.

Next to the guest bedroom another doorway leads to a home office. The floor in this room is also hard wood, and a cherry desk sits in the center. An executive leather chair sits behind the desk. Along the wall under a set of windows sit two horizontal filing cabinets. An all in one copier, printer, scanner, fax machine sits on one of the filing cabinets.

At the very end of the hall a doorway leads into the master suite. Another hardwood floored room, with three brown area rugs framing the king size cherry wood bed, which is covered in cream sheets, and a dark chocolate duvet. Cherry nightstands sit on either side of the bed, and a dark brown microfiber recliner sits to the left of the door facing the bed. The wall to the left is broken up by floor length windows that look out onto the patio.

A doorway to the right leads into the adjoining master bathroom. The floor is tiled, and covered in microfiber, brown area rugs. A toilet and a sink sit to one side, and a shower stall and a whirl pool tub sit against the parallel wall.


Aaron Michael's Apartment

Aaron lives on the third floor of the same apartment building Jill lives in. The apartments on the third floor a two bedroom suites; usually occupied by two students, but Aaron prefers his own space. Like Jillâs apartment his is wall to wall linoleum flooring.


© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013241-Settings-List