*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013332-Broken-up-by-a-lie
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #2013332
It's about three friends who thought were close until one of them gets betrayed
                             Broken Up by A Lie

                                       By: Samantha Crow

         Three best friends sat down in computer class Becca, Katie, and Maria. Becca had a sister that would constantly fight with her and try to get her in trouble. It was very werid that these sisters had the same class as each other thought Maria. "Shut up Sarah," Becca said to her sister. "Just because I said your boyfriend was cute doesn't mean I want him. I already have a boyfriend."

" Yeah and besides Sarah you should be lucky that you didn't scare this one off." Maria laughed. Sarah walked away upset to what Maria had said.

"Maria, I think that was alittle to far." Becca said.

" Relax, I was only teasing." Maria said calmly.

"Plus Sarah  does like to start stuff with you." Katie said. " She's just jealous because you have a long relationship with a hot boy. She knows she's not pretty compared to you."

" Ouch, and you say I'm mean."



         







         Maria was new to this school but became friends with Katie. Maria met Becca though Katie. Katie invited Maria to sit with them at lunch.

         " Hey everyone, this is Maria," Katie announced. "This is Becca and her boyfriend Mitch." as she pointed to each person. Becca and Maria clicked as friends after meeting because they had the same interest of beauty carreers. Then next semester all three girls found out they had the same class. Computer class with Mr. Miller.

         A couple weeks after the second semester was when Mr. Miller started to assign projects. Maria was always far behind so she'd get help from Katie who had the necessary programs for her to do the projects. Katie and Maria then started to hang out more .

          Then one day after completing a big project Katie asked Maria if you could sleep over at her house for the weekend. So the next day Maria packed her bookbag for a sleepover for the weekend. The plan was to go to Katie's house after school since she lived a block away from the school. Not only that but Katie wanted to Maria to meet her boyfriend Will.

          You would have thought Maria would have felt like a third wheel but no. Maria looked up to Will as a big brother. But that will all changed when one move changes these relationships due to a betrayal.



         It was the end of January Becca was upset. Comforting her was her two best friends. "What's wrong Becca?" Maria asked.

"I'm moving to Florida..." Becca said.

" Why?" snapped Katie.

"My sister and I got into a fight. As always my stepmom had to take her side."

"That's not right." Maria pointed out.

"Friday is my last day.I'm moving in with my mom." Becca said.She almost sound like she was about to cry. After all she was going to live behind her friends, her boyfriend, and her stuff just because her step mom took her sister's side.

         On Becca's last day her two best friends descide to go shopping and hang out for one last time. They said their goodbyes she was gone. Maria started to miss Becca alot it reminded of her the time where she had to live everything behind too. But despite that Becca was gone her relationship with her boyfriend Mitch was still there but began to fade. All it took was a fight before long that was gone too.

         Knowingly that Becca was upset by this Maria went to comfort her. Mitch was the only that made her wanna come back someday.

Maria: Hey Becca are you okay?

Becca: I'll be okay

Maria: I heard that you and Mitch got into a fight and broke up? I just came to check on you.

Becca: Thank you Maria. Has katie been flirting with him since that happened?

Maria: No? At least not what can tell. Listen Mitch probably feels bad that you're not here and probably misses you. And besides Katie has a boyfriend.

Becca: I miss him too. I miss you all.

Maria: And we miss you.



It was friday the "school's" Valentine's day.  During last period Katie came up to Maria. "Maria, Mitch got me a box of choclate." Katie said surprised. She almost sounded like a fan girl with a crush.

" Why did he do that?" Maria asked in confusion.

"Because he likes me." Katie answered. "Should I go out with him?"

"I wouldn't do that because you best friend Becca still has feeling for him. You don't want to betray a friend."

" But he really likes me."

"Doesn't matter and besides don't you have a boyfriend?"

"We broke up."

         That was all of a sudden Maria thought. She wasn't sure whether to believe Katie or not. So Maria checked Will's profile picture and saw that it was changed. It was with him and Katie cheek to cheek.

         Later that day she was hanging out with Katie and her other friend. Katie's other friend knew how to drive and Maria wanted to go home for the weekend. So when Katie and Maria entered the car she was surprised to see Will to in the car. But Will was acting funny. He didn't act like Katie and him broke up. No, he acted as if that they still were together. Katie was being rude she'd fight with him constantly like he was obsessed or something. But it came clear that Katie never did break up with him. It was so werid because Katie just told Maria that broke up. That's when she knew Katie was lying and that she was going to go out with Becca's boyfriend.

         That night Katie messaged Maria saying who Becca was cursing her out for no reason. When the reason was clear because she stole her best friend's boyfriend. At that point Maria wanted nothing to do with it.

         Maria felt like  a traitor because she didn't know that Katie want to go out with Mitch. She was going to tell Will about it too about everything. All there was was excuses of why she couldn't tell them the truth. Until two years to late.....

         



© Copyright 2014 Samantha Crow (belovedxteddie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013332-Broken-up-by-a-lie