*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014147-Traditional-societies-modern-societies
by Javad
Rated: E · Essay · Community · #2014147
A brief comparison between traditional societies and modern societies.
Traditional societies.
There has always been a stale, fierce controversy among different groups of people that as to which one of modern or traditional societies is of greater importance? It is clear that people in these societies have diametrically different lifestyles, as well as the diverse structure of the societiesstructures. (Societies also have lots of differences).

It is incontrovertibly undeniable that the lifestyle of these two societies is the foremost prime dimension which should bethat demands comparedcomparison. If there is any a slight possibility for any minor change changes in their daily lives, people in traditional societies are changingchange-averse, and they avert their eyes from any potential revisionreform. In contrast, people in modern societies are usually loosely organized [what do you exactly mean by "loosely organized" here?], and have ever-presentan immense tendency for towards modificationalteration. Nonetheless, Unlike unlike traditional people, they are consistency-averse.
Furthermore, different the difference in structures of theseof the two societies is another utterly notably noticeable distinguishing feature on which we should minutely focus ["squarely" is a good word, but it is often used in a different context. For example: they placed the blame on the president squarely. "Squarely" means "directly and without any deviating to one side"]squarely. Any domestic argumentrow, like diverting the direction of the water for agricultural usageirrigation, could be settled amicably by the domestic Supreme Court court [domestic court is for family issues] and nobody has the power authority to reverse the judge's decision of the leader. In addition, owing to the fact that they are restructuringreform-averse [you should use a noun before averse] and not allowed to behave perversely, any minute minor attempt to subvert either the leader or the traditional values, might be reacted intensely and will be faced met with a rancidpungent criticism.
Another noteworthy aspect of the among traditional societies is the way they mingle and make form emotional attachmentattachments. Lots of group activities including, happy jovial gatherings while wearing costumes and performing their folk music with memorable verses are among the contributing factors that make develop them emotionally tie to each otheran intimate bond between people in traditional societies. While people The populace in modern society societies are is considered to have obverse feelingfeelings, like being emotionally numb and consequently being less likely to help aid eachone another other in, even the doing easiest thingstasks, like such as diverting their a friend's attention from tedioustedium things.
Finally, the diversity in of structurestructure and, culture in traditional societies are is deep a deep concepts concept that requires a great deal of time and as well as a big number of experts to be completely understood and being introduced to the mass of people.


© Copyright 2014 Javad (javadbarghi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014147-Traditional-societies-modern-societies