*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2015127-The-Hated-Hunter
Rated: E · Fiction · Detective · #2015127
The hunter shot a lady's baby illegally.
Late one night we heard all different types of screaming in the woods behind my house. Nobody was supposed to be at my house but a few friends and they were all inside with me. We were thinking it was just another Halloween prank, but for some reason I thought the scream sounded pretty real.

Alex said, “lets grab a gun and check it out, your step dad will be here in 20 minutes,” so I figured what can go wrong in that little bit of time?

We went walking threw the woods and we heard the scream again it was towards the left side of the woods but it seemed really far back.

We shouted and told her if she was hurt to holler again, and if it was just a stupid prank she won.

She immediately shouted, “Get me help quickly!”

We all ran in the direction she was coming from, there was a barbed wire fence separating us and she didn't seem too far behind the fence. Us girls made the two guys in the group step on the fence and knock it down. She got very quiet. We were just checking things out, and then we seen some drops of blood. Trying not to panic, we were looking to follow the blood trail.

“What’s that behind the tree?” Alex yelled.

We finally found the lady yelling but she was passed out, we checked to see if she was breathing and she was.

She woke up and said “ Him. Over there, He’s been shot help him!”

John said, “ ma’am it’s just a deer, that’s some good eating”

The lady yelled, “No! It’s my pet deer I've raised him since he was a baby and some hunter shot him inside my fenced in yard!”

© Copyright 2014 Lourtney (lourtneykive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2015127-The-Hated-Hunter