*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2015358-Size-changing-meteor
by jak
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2015358
a strange chemical meteor messes with people and animals sizes
It all started on a normal night...

Today is the perfect friday for Jason, the kids are already at bed and his wife, Amanda, is horny and ready for some fun. They quickly get in their bedroom and lock the door. Without saying anything, his wife takes off her top and throws her bra on the ground. Jason takes of his shirt and starts to kiss his wife, slowly pushing her toward the bed. As soon as she was laying on the bed, a loud noise is heard outside in the backyard and makes the house shake a few seconds.

Jason starts to panic and ran to the window to see what happened. Outside in the garden, theres a weird green meteor and his dog, Max a black labrador, is licking the substance that comes out of it. He quickly heads outside to stop his dog. His wife behind him shouts:

« -What is this? Dont go out there!

-I have to make sure hes fine! He answers.

- Be careful and dont go near that thing!»

Now outside, Jason looks around him but his dog is no where to be seen. Suddenly he hears an heavy and loud barking sound coming from above. He slowly looks up to meet a giant black nuzzle, his dogs. He backed up to look at his now 150 ft tall dog standing over his house happily looking at him with eyes bigger than Jason himself. In need to satisfy his urge the enormous dog turns around crushing cars, pools and damaging the whole neighbourhood on his way. Jason is now looking terrified at its enormous sheath and balls slowly bouncing as he moves. The Godzilla sized canine stopped moving and lifted its left hind leg the sheath now aiming at Jason...

Petrified, Jason stares at his dog in a mix of admiration and fear, as soon as he realises whats gonna happen, its to late. He turns around and rushes for safety towards his house, but gets knocked down by a tsunami of golden piss. The strenght of the jet is so powerfull that he is paralysed on the ground, lying on his back. He helplessly watches his fenced backyard gets filled with urine, by his loyal dogs bus sized genitals, as well as his mouth as he is forced to swallow that horrible and disgusting liquid. Soon enough, the fence gets smashed and the liquid invades the whole neighborood as people running away from the beast get caught in the stream. When Max finally stops, the piss continues to scatter around the neighborood but oddly for Jason, he find the liquids level rising so much that now he has to swim upward to not drown, as if he was in an ocean. Luckily for him the level goes back down and Jason takes his breath, now standing in a good meter of piss. But something was strange, everything was big... Extremely big.. He had to admit that the only explanation was gonna change his life. Jason somehow shrunk.

Maxs POV Looking around him Max notices that everything shrunk around him! Or he grew but whatever... Hes now big and strong just like his master likes him. Looking down he notices his tiny house under his large belly. He moves forward careful to not damage anything but his sheath hits something. He looks on the roof to see the chimney into pieces, smashed by his giant furry balls. His attention then turns to the small backyard door, as it opens and his tiny master comes out. He barks happily at him, to get his attention.When his master looks at him, he is surprised to see hes scared but he doesnt know why, probably he doesnt feel safe. To make him understand hell protect him, Max turn around and pees on him making him his property. But as soon as he looks back at him his master disapeared!

to be continued



© Copyright 2014 jak (jak6jak9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2015358-Size-changing-meteor