*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2015924-Just-a-days-drama
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2015924
Short story about the light dramas
The loud bang roused Julie then next the smell of tyres as the car came to a sudden halt, brakes screeching!

Tyke, where was Tyke? He had been sleeping beside her, his breath fanning her face. She ran to the large sliding doors facing the street,  looking at the commotion below, she noticed the wailing, actors at the ready and the eclectic audience.

Accidents always brought out the curiousity in people; the need to commiserate, to feel above it all or just the sheer need to gossip. The aso-ebi girls and their gele, the area boys and church going folk all congregated to get a good look. She peered too, wait a minute! That ribbon looked like Tyke's. Tyke! Tyke! She screamed. 'Noo,' she scaled down the third floor stairs to get to the scene. Joining the actors below, she lost it too, wailing before she got to the scene. The crowd parted, another actor to the fray, who was she? She looked down, beseechingly, speechless, hoping. The tears, the wailing stopped, it was not Tyke, she was just another actor in the fray.

The crowd parted as she left less noisily than when she arrived. On the pavement was Tyke, tongue panting, he had a look in his eyes which said 'Oversabi, too much drama!!' 'Hahahaha', she laughed till her sides ached, it was really hilarious, the ribbon had been tied to an inflatable dog with a doggie jacket! The cliche, every dog had its day definitely applied and a new one, every event had its own drama!!
© Copyright 2014 KittyMod (kittymod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2015924-Just-a-days-drama