*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2016048-Light-in-the-Darkness
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2016048
Halo Fanfiction
I apologize in Advance, this is my first story...

As I walked through the ship Leonidas, my mind began to wonder about my current mission. At 0830, we received a weak transmission from the planet Reach.

We reported this immediately to high command, and now it's our primary objective.Supposedly, the only city to survive th glassings was the city of New Alexandra, the source of the broadcast...

I stopped just outside my quarters and I looked in the mirror.
My skin pale, from not enough sun. I need to shave again too.

"All your going to see in that reflection is nothing, but ugliness." Kelly says.

"Look who's talking. But not even your insults can hurt me now, Sis. We got squid-heads to kill!" I say excitingly.

"Price, Charles just collapsed again... Why does he keep doing that?" Kelly questioned.

"Don't know..." I say while slipping a bottle of tranquilizers in the trash.

Sirens began to blare as we made our way to the drop pods. Today keeps on getting better...
© Copyright 2014 Spartan117 (pricemccoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2016048-Light-in-the-Darkness