*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2016152-Oct-27-Market-and-Synopsis
by Rojodi
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2016152
My take on who's going to read my story
This story will have wide audience appeal, since the novel will have three different aspects to it. Those that like suspense and crime fiction will be drawn to Private Investigator Nicholas “Nick” Deyman and his solving of the crime. People that like to read short stories will like the tales Micah Andrzejewski tells. Lovers of stories that play with their emotions have the dynamic of Alyssa “Aly” Thompson being comatose, but so loved that her parents have asked a friend to read to her every day.

Voice Synopsis:

(Crime Story)
She was found bloodied and unconscious a month earlier. She was the only daughter of high school sweethearts, the girl of a professional baseball scout. The local police were of no help in finding credible suspects: their ideas for suspects included two moronic petty criminals and a current boyfriend with an alibi. That’s when her parents called me.
I am Nicholas Deyman, a friend of Josh and Angela Thompson, and I’m going to find the person who put their baby Aly into a coma.

(Storytelling)
I am no writer. I am no novelist. I write stories. I tell stories. They may be good or they may be bad. I tell them nevertheless.
It was back in high school, during my sophomore year, when parents of a friend asked me to read to him, asked most of his friends actually. His doctor was a firm believer that comatose patients can hear loved ones speaking to them. He passed this onto the parents, who then asked for help.

I created my own stories for this task: I loved to write. This was my first time I shared with non-family members. It worked out well: My friend regained consciousness.

I’ve been asked by friends Angela and Joshua Thompson to do the same for their daughter Alyssa.
© Copyright 2014 Rojodi (rojodi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2016152-Oct-27-Market-and-Synopsis