*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2016967-The-Great-and-Potent-Trixie-PART-TWO
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2016967
Brawny Hooves awakes into his new life under Trixie...


FOREWORD: Hello, all! I know a lot of you have been waiting for this for quite a while, and I really hope you all enjoy it. For those of you who have not read chapter one, find it here: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934152-The-Great-and-Potent-Trixi...


As you should be expecting, there is excessive scat and farts in this story, so if you don't like these please do not read ahead.
If you do, then please clop on and e




--







CHAPTER TWO


~




As your eyes slowly open to let through the new day, a single beam of warm sun breaks through the window and coats you in a rich warmth.
You turn over sluggishly, still collecting your thoughts and letting the haze slowly fade from your sleepy eyes.
"A deep sleeper."
You hear suddenly, turning sharply to see Trixie grinning in the doorway.
Rubbing your eyes you slackly sit up and yawn.
"What time is it?"
"Gone noon." Trixie comments, walking away into the main compartment of her home with you following behind.

"So what's the plan today?" You inquire rather casually, lounging on a small couch and watching her prepare her uniform.
"Well.. Trixie still has a show to attend in Fillydelphia today. I do have a job for you, though."
"Oh, good. What's that?"

Trixie steps closer and closer to where you are seated, running a hoof down one side of your head.
"Trixie would like you to go to market and find the gassiest, stinkiest, spiciest ingredients that you possibly can. Then, you can create for Trixie the most gas-inducing meal possible. She doesn't care what it is; Trixie shall enjoy every last morsel."

With these parting words she goes to the door, stopping as she reaches it and turning back.
"Oh, and get something nice for yourself. I've left some bits on the table."
She leaves you then, with an already-established erection.
Right then--it's your duty to create something which will have Trixie farting all night, and you decide then that not only do you want this severe mass of farting; you also want said farts to absolutely reek worse than any you've ever smelt.

With a nab of the coin bag you leave her homely dressing room and set out on your quest, trotting excitedly in the direction of the market stalls where you shall no doubt find some sufficient foods.
The journey does not take a long time, and as that fresh afternoon air greets you, so do the ponies around the town. You respond cheerfully to all variety of greetings and good blessings, until the busy marketplace is dead in your sights.

The first stall you decide to visit is quite a simple vegetable stand. Behind it a stocky stallion gives you a dubious glance before breaking into a grin.
"What can I get you today, sir?"
You quickly browse what he's selling, and make a decision fast.
"I'll have... Some artichokes, some onions, some cabbages, some sprouts, and some broccoli, please,"
He nods, placing each item in one brown paper bag before handing it to you.

Handing him the required bits and thanking him, you head towards another stall; one which displays baskets full of aromatic spices and herbs, the collective scent hitting you before you even reach it.
If anything's going to give her gas that extra tinge, it's these spices, and you ask the mare running the stall for "a little bit of everything."
As much as she's a little confused, she fills for you another similar bag full of these assorted exotic spices and herbs.

Making your next payment, you search for a stall which sells something you could use to your advantage.
You try and think of some food which would no doubt increase her accumulation of gas, producing the most sulfurous and potent farts that she possibly could.
Suddenly your mind wanders to something else, or rather somepony else.

You remember that you've heard many times of an old, presumably insane mare who lives on the outskirts of town.
A unicorn, she apparently knows about any ailment or potion you could need--surely there's some concoction to increase gas.
It's a long shot, but one you feel willing to take, and you head from the town centre and towards the seldom-visited forest wherein this mare is said to live.

You can tell when you're leaving the comfort of Fillydelphia as the grass around you starts to become darker and more withering; you soon are shadowed with the looming canopies of the woodland, the musky, earthy odour of the forest soon all around you.

After walking for some considerable number of seconds and feeling close to turning back and leaving you can't help but detect something fiercely vile and foul.
You follow your nose to the source of the smell, and find what appears to be some kind of small fruit, letting off a disgusting stench.
You can't be sure that it's edible, but it would be a brilliant addition to your 'gas stew'.

As you go to try and pick this strange fruit, you're interrupted with a loud; "What are you doing here?!"
You turn quickly to see an older mare standing over you; wrinkly and with both eyes glazed over.
Before you can explain yourself you realise that this must be the old unicorn you came to initially visit.

"Well? What are you doing?"
You clear your throat and collect yourself. "I... Was actually looking for your help."
"My help?!"
"Yes. You see I'm trying to find some way to... Increase the putridity of flatulence."
She stares at you for about a minute, before breaking into cackling, hysterical laughter.
"Y'know, young one, I've had all sorts coming to me and asking for remedies. To be older, to be younger, taller, shorter, smarter... But never anything like that!"
"I understand it sounds weird, but can you help me?"
"I believe I can. Follow me."
She walks into the murky depths of the undergrowth, and you make haste in following her.
The humid dirtiness of the forest is growing more and more sickening, and when you both reach a small hut you feel joyed to be rid of it.

The hut is cramped, and filled to the brim with all manner of bottles and jars, plants and herbs.
The old mare reaches a large cauldron and her horn lights up in a blue glimmer as it levitates a couple of her many odd ingredients towards it, pouring them in slowly.
"There is no recorded name for this potion," she begins as she mixes, a steady light from the mixture reflecting on her face, "It is said that it was used in the early ages of Equestria for some form of deterrent; they would spread this around settlements to keep predators away--its distinctive miasma was very effective in this sense.
Then, apparently, about five hundred years ago they used this as a form of laxative. It is said that it allowed the body to 'expel unwanted gases and waste in notably vast quantities.' There is a rather humorous story about the Princess and this potion, but that is for another day.

I must warn you that although this will certainly 'enhance' the odour, you may find that the user has little control over the movements of their bowels."
"I understand." You reply finally, quite amazed that there's such history to this potion.

She finishes creating the brew, and then sends you back on your way. It's getting dark as you leave her home, and you suspect Trixie will be waiting for you. As you trot down the leafy path towards town, your nose picks up the foul stench of the weird fruit again. You remembered that you had earlier been interrupted before you could stuff the fruit into your bag, and ruffled around in the shrubbery before your hoof felt something foamy and moist against it. You threw the fruit into your saddle bag separately from the other ingredients and carried on your way.
         You return home to find her waiting in the kitchen impatiently.
"There you are. Did you get the ingredients?"

You nod, putting the paper bags, and the vial of potion down on the table. She looks at them and a grin spreads across her face.
"Lovely! Trixie is sure this will all work out very nicely." She then notices the potion, glowing very weakly in its oddly-shaped vial.
"What is this? Wh-where did you get this?" She asks, inspecting the strange fluid closely.
"It's a potion. Apparently it will make your gas.. much worse."
She laughs slightly. "Well isn't that convenient? I hope it works!"
"So do I. Let's start mixing this together!"

Trixie gathers a large cooking pot and wooden spoon, and pours a small amount of water into it. One by one you throw hooffuls of spices into the mix, each one exploding with a different exotic and spicy aroma.
Trixie is at work slicing the vegetables up into thin chunks, passing the assortment of sliced legumes to you.
The stew was beginning to come together, bubbling and letting off a warm, spicy scent. You reach over to the vial and pour it too into the mixture, watching as the stew fizzes up and changes colour to a deep purple.
"Oooh. It looks delicious!" Trixie chimes in from her vegetable-cutting duties.
You suddenly remember the unknown fruit you'd picked earlier is still in your saddlebag. It seems like the concoction will already produce some impressively foul wind, but adding a little more stink couldn't possibly do any bad.
You retrieve the plant from the bag, now able to see it in the light.
It's red, and covered in black craters. The overwhelming smell of the plant fills the room immediately and catches Trixie's attention.
"What is that?" She trots over curiously and looks over your shoulder at the fruit.

"It smells atrocious!" She can't help but cover her nostrils with a hoof.
"I'm.. not sure. I found it in the forest outside of town. I don't know if it's safe to eat or not."
The two of you are not sure, but decide to take a huge risk and you ask Trixie to slice it up and throw it in.

         Quite soon the stew is complete. You pour it into a bowl and place it down onto Trixie's table. She stares at it for a few seconds, grinning like a filly on Christmas before dipping her head down into the bowl and lapping away at her meal like a thirsty dog.
She leans back, purple ooze dripping around her mouth. Trixie belches loudly.
"Wh-whew. Could Trixie possibly... have a little more..?" She looks up to you with her eyes glinting in the dim light of her traveling home. You're surprised the stew was even edible enough for her to want seconds, but you were more than happy to keep it coming.

She finished the second bowl even faster than she had the first and instead of demanding another bowlful the blue unicorn took it upon herself to move over to the cooking pot and finishing it all off, ending her engorgement with a complimentary monster of a burp, physically rattling the windows.
As she lay back onto her chair and admired her now slightly bloated stomach you began to hear a loud, muffled churning and growling from deep within Trixie's stomach.
"O-Oh my.. Trixie believes it has already.. ugh.. started working.." She seized up, holding her rumbling stomach and gasping at the sharp cramps coming suddenly and harshly.

You had to act quickly, and hurriedly picked Trixie up in your forehooves, cradling her as you trudged over to your bedroom and lay her down onto the plush bed. She rolled around, burping several times before letting out a few pained grunts.
"Tr-Trixie can't h-hold-" Before she could even manage to finish her sentence her legs splayed and her rear blasted out a deep, wet fart. She gasped and began to pant as another fart soon followed, although this time it lasted much longer -- you couldn't time it, but trying to count in your head it had to be around the twenty second mark at least.
"Whoa! That was amazing!"

She smiled, quite proud at herself for being able to produce a fart of such length.
"What are you doing standing over there for..?" She chuckled, another wet brarp slipping between her fat thighs.
You didn't hesitate a second longer, diving onto the bed with your face lowered against Trixie's rump. The air was already thick with a strong, mustard-like odour from her last few farts, and this was soon reinvigorated with another fart from the bloated pony, even wetter and nastier than the last. you stuffed your muzzle into her cheeks, both of them pudgy and sweaty.
Her perineum stunk of farts and BO; she had probably worked up a sweat from all that performing in the striking heat.

Trixie applied some pressure to her mountainous belly, grunting loudly as she lifted a leg and some more of her dense, frowsty methane spewed out in several moist, swampy gushes.
You were hit again by the stench of her farts, seemingly worsening with each release. The horrible smell of digested veggies and potent spices made for a gag-inducing swirling mass of pure hell.
"Th-that feels so wet.." Trixie slurred, effortlessly farting another few times in a chain of consecutively intensifying miasma. She had to have a hell of a lot of gas cultivating inside of her to be farting this often and this much. You had expected the gas to be a little stinkier than it was... had the potion not kicked in yet.

"Trixie feels a.. b-big one coming.." She writhed uncomfortably around on the bed, kicking her legs slightly as her tailhole twitched.
You assumed your place at Trixie's 'exit', her two slightly wet buttocks swallowing your muzzle between them firmly as Trixie let rip.

The low, sputtering sound of the fart erupted around you immediately, a hot and sickly breeze winnowing your mane and stinging your eyes.
Suddenly, it seemed like something.. clicked. A rumbling tsunami resounded from Trixie's belly and it was as if somepony had just loosened the valve; the fart rapidly raised in pitch and strength, pumping out of the gassy pony like steam out of a broken pipe. With each sniff you felt slightly more sick, until finally you were hit by perhaps the most nauseous, noxious odour you had ever sniffed.

Trixie gasped out loudly as she continued to let off this stomach-wrenchingly vile fart. You recoiled, gagging violently and moving away from her spewing asshole. She continued to kick her legs as the rasping wet packages of gas continued to roll out of her. The whirling, repugnant wind saturated the air in the room. Every risky sniff of the gas you took made your nostrils sting.
"That's disgusting!" You cry out, covering your nostrils for your own safety and trying to shake off the insidious feeling of lightheadedness.
You try to trot to the door, but something stops you.

"Did Trixie permit you to leave?" You realise a glowing blue aura around you. Oh shit.
"I didn't think it'd be this bad!"
The unicorn grinned maliciously, still laid on your bed lazily with the gas and.. presumably more propping her bloated belly out.
She pulled you towards her with her magic, lifting the blanket and lowering you into the bed before joining you.
"Don't be so silly, the show hasn't even started."

You squirm, realising your futility and starting to sweat, not just from the sheer humidity in the room.
Trixie pulls the blanket over the two of you, trapping you beneath it and laughing.
You remain trembling under the cover, the silence only broken by the sudden wet spluttering of Trixie releasing gas.

You do all you can and hold your breath, but eventually you begin to panic and grow desperate and draw a breath. The gas hits you hard and makes you cough -- this seems to please Trixie in some way as you can make out the sound of her giggling next to you.
She farts again, the smell soon filling the gas chamber she has made. You feel instinctively sick getting such a concentrated dose of the stuff, but somehow you just can't throw up. Perhaps another spell she has cast on you.

"That potion worked very well." She says softly, ripping another wet fart into the covers and sighing sensually in partial relief. When the smell hits you again, you notice your stallionhood is.. erect.
You had almost forgotten your fetish with such acrid gas, but somewhere inside you know how turned on you are. It hurts to smell, but something about Trixie's farts gets you harder than anything else.
"M-more."
You can tell she's startled by that one word. You're quite startled yourself.
"You want.. more of Trixie's gas?"
You don't reply, but somehow you can tell she's smiling broadly back at you.

The spell she has cast on you suddenly seems to weaken or cease and you find yourself in control of your body again.
Light hits your eyes as the sheet is suddenly pulled, and when your focus returns you notice Trixie's large backside lowering onto your chest.
Her silver tail hangs down over your head. Her two cheeks are spread across your chest, both squeezing together to form her stinky crack.
You lay back, your member stiffening even more as a distinctly juicy fart ripples those voluptuous cheeks just slightly. You huff your gift of gas, clenching your teeth as you wince but sniffing away all the same.
The fart is followed by two more, popping out of her like pungent firecrackers and immediately causing a thick cloud of flatus to surround you.

         Suddenly Trixie's belly rumbles again and she grunts.
"Trixie thinks.. she needs the bathroom." She says nervously as she lets out another couple of wet farts.
She shifts herself up your chest, letting her buttocks part around your muzzle and you feel it make contact with her fleshy pucker.
"Open wide~"

You open your mouth, your tongue pressing out against Trixie as she continues to void another stream of hot gas down your throat. You hold back every instinct to gag and cough, and lightly lick her ring of muscle as it begins to poke out and open a little, letting a silent few puffs of air out over your tongue.
"Hnng. Hnnnng." She starts gasping and grunting, her tailhole winking a little with each effort.
Eventually you are greeted with something brown and shiny poking out from her protruding sphincter. With another little amount of effort from Trixie the waste slowly slithers out of her, growing fatter as it slides wetly over your tongue.

The immediate taste is strong and spicy like onions, but still bitter as you'd expect.
She pinches off your first treat, letting it fall over the length of your tongue. You chew, slowly and cautiously at first but soon begin to eat your meal more passionately and sensually, moaning into your mouth as the rich flavour explodes. A shiver runs down your spine as you swallow and feel the hot waste travel down your gullet. You pleadingly open your mouth for more, and Trixie delivers with a soft coo.
You suck on the snake of shit as it emerges, feeling its soft and lumpy texture pass over your lips. Your tongue is again greeted with the piquant flavour of her fat loaf as you suckle on the discharging excrement with a wet slurp, breaking it off with your teeth and spreading it against the roof of your mouth.

You swallow again, immediately lolling your hungry tongue and panting for more. Trixie spreads her buttocks, her sphincter widening as the girth of the log grows.
You let it flow into your mouth, swallowing the same log Trixie is still working on producing.
You notice that the texture and consistency becomes slightly less firm, growing into the consistency of wet mud.
WIth a watery fart Trixie blows the remainder of the log out of her ass, falling with a slap onto your chin and sliding down it slowly.
You slurp it up like spaghetti, leaving a brown stain on your chin as Trixie farts again quietly.

"O-Ohh~ N-no.." Trixie's asshole suddenly shoots out a few loose nuggets of wet shit, not far off the consistency of diarrhea. It splatters over your face and is followed by a short flow of runny waste.
"Trixie can't... h-hold in in any longer.."

You tighten your lips around her twitching asshole and it suddenly gapes open, sending a flume of runny poop flooding into your mouth. The taste of the half-digested waste is much stronger and more bitter, but somehow you gulp it down eagerly like it's the tastiest thing in the world.
She rips a few moist farts down your throat, gasping as she lets loose and the large amount of liquidly shit in her bowels comes flowing out consistently and straight down your gullet.
You can't even get a breath in with the onslaught of thick, chunky diarrhea blocking your throat and soon have to turn away just so you can breathe.
Trixie begins releasing wet, quacking farts between spurts of streaming fecal matter. Each fart propels little specks of shit everywhere but you try to catch as many as you can on your tongue like trying to let a snowflake land on it in winter.

You burp up a little bit of shit, your stomach not able to digest such a huge amount at once, but swallow it down again, licking away at Trixie's butthole as her waste begins to gradually become slightly more solid.
A few watery logs slop out of her hole, splattering against your muzzle and followed by a long, burbling wet fart that lasts about ten seconds and lingers around your nostrils.
"T-Trixie thinks that is all.." She pants, quickly contradicting herself with one last juicy explosion of both gas and a little more.
You eat up the excess logs of scat and lay back, panting heavily as you feel your own stomach churning the waste inside it.
To finish off your more than intimate session, you clean Trixie better than any TP ever could, by rimming her slowly, licking your stained brown teeth when her plothole is nice and clean.

She comes to join you again in bed, snuggling into your chest as she sighs long and hard; you couldn't imagine how relieved she had to be after letting as much out as she had.

"I didn't think it could get better than last night, Trixie, but you proved me wrong.."
You waited for her response, but looked down to see she's fallen asleep draped over you from the sheer exhaustion.

The room was still haunted by the unmistakable smell of Trixie's fart, and you laid there sniffing the fading vestiges of gas as you slowly felt yourself drifting off to sleep.
© Copyright 2014 Gassipons (gassipons at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2016967-The-Great-and-Potent-Trixie-PART-TWO