*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2016969-Blood
by udita
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #2016969
truth about everything

CASE STUDY 6.



We are now interviewing a killer. Abnormal case- number 6.

Q. Tell us what happened.

"She lay there, my best friend , covered in blood. I started running towards the hall but there was nobody there. I was crying and shouting..but nobody heard me. I took out my phone and called the first person whose name I found - my mother's . Oh ! silly me...I should have introduced myself and my friend. I am Lina and she is Sree. So where was I ?..yes I called my mother.

" Hello?"
"Mother, she is dead."
" Oh no..wait there honey, I am coming."

My mother came and she saw Sree, drenched in blood. She screamed too,and all of a sudden everybody came running. My friends whom I've known for the last four years in college. The Princi..everyone. They took her away. I asked them not to. I said I wanted to stay with her for another hour, that I couldn't just part with her after having known her for sixteen years. But they took her away anyway. I felt something shatter inside of me. Something like the breaking of glass. The exact sound I heard, I tell you...like the breaking of glass. A sharp sting set my head all spinning. An excruciating pain shot itself from my head to my heart, and I fainted. My friend was murdered, her face was beautiful as it was, but one single stab it was at her heart that stopped it. She was beautiful, Sree, long dark hair, with a smooth forehead a sharp nose and a small mouth.
When I woke up I was sleeping on my bed in my home. I went downstairs, my mother was packing lunch. I asked her whether she was going somewhere. She said that she and I were going out for lunch. I said I didn't want to . But she insisted, and so I went. My mother looked happy that day. Very happy. I didn't understand why. she was smiling and giggling like a school girl. I asked her what the matter was, she just simply nodded her head in answer. Then after we had finished lunch her phone rang, and she stopped laughing. She said I had to appear in court. I said ok. The next day they took me to court. I said that I didn't know who killed Sree. The lawyer kept accusing me. He said evidences pointed that I did that horrible thing. I said that they were talking like insane people. Why on earth would I kill my best friend?. But they took me to jail. I didn't have a witness who wuld stand up for me. And I was sent to jail, for five years. I protested. Very much. I said that I couldn't go because I had to finish my degree course otherwise, my mother's money would be wasted. My died when I was six..did I mention that? Someone put him on fire.. From then on we have been alone.
So today after five years they decide to take me out. Now I am a burden for everyone. My mother she is old, I cannot live with her."

Q. Do you remember anything else? Maybe of the night after which your friend was killed?


'' Yes vaguely. My mother called me once and asked me to visit her at our home."

Q. Do you remember what she told you?

"No".

Q. Do you know or knew what your mother does for a living?

"Yes she is an accomplished psychologist."

Q. Do you know she carried out a procedure on you?


''What procedure?''


Q. Can you describe how your father died?

" I told you he was murdered. I don't remember the details and don't want to."

Q. Have your mother hypnotised you ever?

"Not that I remember. But she did use to call me for therapy once a month or twice a week.She calls me even now."

Q. She is dead.

" What kind of a sick joke is this?..I've been telling you that I stay with her..I talk with her, she is still there. I am not insane , I tell you...I am not. Take me out of here and I'll show you my mother. My home, she is there."

Q. She died after you went to jail. She killed herself.

" I told you take me away."

Q. She hypnotised you to kill your father and your friend.

'' And I'm the president of India."

Q. How old are you?

"Why? thirty."

Q. You are seventy four, and you live here in this jail..you never got bail. You killed your cell mate.

" Cell mate?..I never had one. I remember having a cat. She scratched one day..and I pressed her hard with my pillow, and then she stopped purring"

Q. Those sessions of 'therapy' that you were having were actually your mother's desire to kill, reaching fruition through your susceptible mind."

"But, she didn't meet me before I killed the cat"

Q. She did. She was your cell mate.







© Copyright 2014 udita (levanee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2016969-Blood