*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2017250-Alex-and-his-trip-to--land
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Computers · #2017250
This story is about a boy who joins a computer world of unimaginable power.
Once there was a boy. His name was Alex.He liked to break the rules and take very dangerous dares. One day he was out past midnight walking down the street in a black hoodie over hid head. He was walking home from a friends house when he heard sirens. " GET DOWN!!!" Shouted his friend Molly. " They saw us!" whispered Alex. " I hope not…" . They spent the night in the jail and got picked up by their parents in the morning. " SON!!" Shouted Alex's Mom Harriet as she grabbed his arm and slammed him into the car driving home. " What did you do?!" Asked Harriet. " I was walking home from Molly's house at 12:00am. I don't understand why they would arrest me for that." He replied. " They didn't arrest you they took you to spend the night but i was worried sick when i opened the door to an empty room!". " Mom?" Asked Alex. " Yes?" " Its just midnight! Not a crime! Why would they take a couple of teens walking home to jail? I was next to a old fat man who smoked cigarettes a lot!" Shouted Alex. " The point is you should have been home asleep!" " MOM THATS SO STUPID!!!" Yelled Alex. " DONT YELL AT ME YOUNG MAN! YOUR GROUNDED!" Screamed Harriet. They pulled into the driveway and Alex slammed the door to his bedroom locked the door and texted Molly. A: <(Hey Molly, Are you grounded?) M: <(Yeah. Im just gonna play video games. Wanna join me?) A: <( Sure.)




TO BE CONTINUED…

© Copyright 2014 PickleSheep (giselle573 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2017250-Alex-and-his-trip-to--land