*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2017520-Under-Her-Wing
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #2017520
Just some thoughts of mine that i can never say out loud. At least not yet :)
There is a life no one knows. We don't understand why we do what we do but we do it anyways. I remember being once asked why we are even alive. What is the purpose to life seems to be the big question. But we are so worried about trying to find all the answers that we miss the good things in life and wonder where all our time went. We wonder why we spent all that time trying to look for something that wasn't meant to be found. We have a world here before us yet we have broken it down into something we say is "man-kind's creation" and then we wonder why the world is as bad as it is. It is because we have made it that way. We let new things like money, phones, computers, etc we let it take control of our lives and forget the real meaning of life. We forget why we are here and what we do while we are here. The world has been broken and torn down for years and it seems like no one cares to fix it or even be a part of it but we all wonder when someone will come save us? One million starts with one so can anyone tell me who that one will be? No? Well i can. It'll be the human that stands and says they have had enough of society and their ideals. They will be able to show their difference and not be broken down for it. So WHEN do we get that one human who is that willing? Willing to stand out and willing to make a difference?
© Copyright 2014 skybear (poetryinspires at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2017520-Under-Her-Wing