*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2017713-The-Adventures-of-Gregory
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #2017713
Gregory's first adventure. Make sure to check out my other story. (George's adventure)
After George's crazy potato adventure (see Story 1) he was pooped, he went back to his house(A rusted large pipe) and layed down in his bed. (3 feathers and some moldy cheese) quickly he fell asleep. Right after he went to sleep and stopped contaminating the world with his uglyness, the sun came up and the temp went up to 70. George was pretty ugly.
As George was asleep a certain rat skittered up his stomach. This rat's name was Gregory, he was a very fancy rat, with very high standerds. His idol was Remy the rat, he wished that one day he could be a famous cook and movie star like him. (cough cough ratatoullie cough cough) Only Gregory's family was a very poor family, they lived in the rusty and smelly district of the sewer. The other district was the one with air freshener.(lucky stiffs, Gregory thought)The only way to get a good job was to get into the Fine Freshener School Of Fine Arts, (FFSFA for short)and only one rat from the rusty district had ever gotten into it, Remy. That was why Gregory idolized him, all the rusty rats did. He was their inspiration. You had to do very well in rat school to get in, and the curriculem in the rusty district was horrible.
And even though Gregory tried so hard, he was still not in the cutoff, nobody was. The problem was he had one month of rat school left, and if he didn't get into FFSFA he would have to become a sewer scrubber. That was the worst job you could get.
Rumor had it, that humans had infinate knowledge, they knew everything that went on, be it history or now.
That was what had led Gregory here, on the belly of this stinky, smelly, uglyish human. All he had to do was wake him up and ask for his knowledge.
Gregory tapped his (at least he thought it was a his) with his tail.
"Gzzzzyyyyrrrkkkxxxxrrrr" The human opened his eyes. The world went overcast and 43 degrees
"hi" Gregory started."I-" "mmmmmm" the human licked its lips. "Rat"
Swiftly he picked up Gregory by the tail and ate him.
I guess being a sewer scrubber wasn't so bad after all.
© Copyright 2014 Ben Mueller (milkmustache at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2017713-The-Adventures-of-Gregory