*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018066-When-The-Tables-Turn-At-Last---Part-1
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Family · #2018066
Andrew is taught a lesson when he begins to shrink in front of his little brother!
*-Friday, September the 13th, 6:00 p.m.-*
Here we begin our story with 15 year old Andrew, every girl's dream guy. His perfect golden-blonde football hair complete with hazel-green eyes make his face irresistible. Being the second most popular guy in school (next to his bestie, Bennett) he had a pretty good life. He was the running back for the school football team, and the second MVP for the team (again, next to his buddy, Bennett). He was pretty popular for a sophomore, and it was even harder for his younger brother to live in his shadow.

"Hey, somethin' wrong?" Andrew asked his brother across the table, Jeremy. Now, Jeremy had the same face as his brother, except he had dark brown hair, and hazel-brown eyes. he was about a foot shorter than his big brother, which was his disadvantage when it came to wrestling. Being 12, he was even shorter than some of the girls in his class, which was also something his brother liked to tease him about. He was the one who usually ended up being sat on or being noogied under Andrew's arm, which he only did after football practice, when his pits stunk the most.

Poking around at his dinner, he looked up with a bit of a shock,"N-nah.. I'm okay."

Andrew got up, already dressed for football, and carried his helmet to the door. He gave one last look at his family, with that 'perfect' smile of his.

"See ya, mom, dad," he paused and grinned devilishly at his little brother,"And can't forget about you, short stuff." He closed the door, leaving Jeremy to sit in his chair, angry.

*-Friday, September the 13th, 7:00 p.m.-*
Football practice was a bit late, only cause the lazy coach forgot they had practice on Fridays. Just before practice, Bennett and Andrew decided to play catch, moving further away each catch they got. The first one who didn't catch the ball was Bennett, and Andrew couldn't stop laughing.

"Seriously? Man, you've caught further than 20 yards, let's go!" He mocked him, and the tall quarterback walked over and took off his helmet, revealing his long, light-blonde hair.

"Bad throw." He countered,"Let's see you catch a 40 yard pass, buddy! I'll bet five bucks you can't do it." He nudged him, almost making him fall over. Bennett was tall, but he was pretty stacked, too.

"Fine." Running over 40 yards, he yelled,"Throw it, I can catch further than 40!" He dared the quarterback, and he got into position. As soon as the ball left his hands, that's all Andrew was focused on. he extended his arms, ready for the catch, and it landed almost perfectly into his arms. gripping on to it tightly, he held it high in the air.

"Guess someone owes me a five-dollar bill, huh?" He ran over to Bennett, happy to see his face in shock.

Bennett grabbed the bill from his bag and rolled his eyes,"Don't get too cocky, bud. Just lucky that you caught it." He smiled, putting his helmet on and running towards the coach. Andrew followed, and hoped the coach saw his catch. Maybe he'd make him the new quarterback, giving him something else to brag about to his brother.

*-Friday, September the 13th, 9:45 p.m.-*
After returning from practice, Andrew couldn't sleep. He got out of bed and heard someone digging in the fridge. Peeking his head through the space between the staircase and the wall, he saw Jeremy's dark-brown hair moving back and forth as he looked for something in the fridge. Sneaking up behind him, Andrew snatched the object from his brother's hand and smiled.

"Whipped cream at night?" He asked, holding it up in the air above his head. Jeremy jumped, trying to take back the whipped cream, but wasn't tall enough. It made Andrew feel capable of anything, and he raised it higher.

"Hey! You're not playing fair! Just cause you're taller-" That made Andrew laugh, and he put the can on the table.

"Alright. then let's even out the odds." He stepped into the living room,"Whoever wins gets the whipped cream."

Jeremy raised an eyebrow and made a sly face,"Wins at?"

Andrew rolled his eyes,"Wrestling, duh." he said, smiling. Jeremy felt hopeless at getting the whipped cream now, but he was no coward.

"Fine. Winner takes all." He got in position.

"One." Said Jeremy.

"Two three!" Andrew quickly yelled, and ran towards Jeremy. He thought of running to the side, but Andrew would be too quick. Instead, he dove through his legs and jumped on his back, holding his neck in a choke hold.

"Oh no! It seems you might win this time..." Andrew said, with a smug grin on his face. Then, he stumbled backwards and fell down hard on his brother.

A muffled voice came from beneath him, and he snickered, letting him poke his head out,"You give up yet?"

"Never!" Jeremy struggled underneath him, desperately attempting to break free, but it was like trying to push a building off of his chest.

Andrew became a bit bored and moved his arm closest to Jeremy over his face, then, stretched it out so his armpit was over his face,"Got your favorite smell ready, I know you love it soooo much."

Holding his breath, Jeremy squirmed around, hoping he would somehow manage to get out, but didn't. He released his breath, and gasped for air, only for him to hit the scent of a disgusting odor; Andrew's armpit scent. Except this time, it was a million times worse than every other time.

"Holy crap, what the hell did the coach make you do at practice for them to smell THAT nasty?" Jeremy coughed, feeling sick and dizzy.

"Coach made a new drill for us. we did it for an hour straight. Oh... and..." Andrew went on slower, just to torture him even
more,"Since I was the fastest, I had to carry the team with Bennett...no surprise there..."

Gagging and gasping for fresh air, Jeremy begged,"C'mon, just lemme go, wouldja?"

"What do you say?" Andrew said arrogantly.

Sighing, the pint-sized brother said,"Please?"

"No, the 'other' thing." Now he was smiling wider, stretching out his armpit more.

"Okay okay! You're the best big brother that everyone loves, and you're the hottest guy on the face of the Earth. Everyone wants to be you even me!" He said as fast as he could, preying his brother would give him mercy.

Andrew rolled off of him and got up, grabbing the whipped cream,"Another win. Better mark it down on the scoreboard. Oh, and little bro..." He smirked, giving off a vibe of triumph,"See you in the morning, you're doing dishes, right?"

"Right.." Jeremy smiled, happy to breathe fresh air again,"Love you."

"Love you, bud." He dashed up the stairs with the can of whipped cream in hand.

"Someday..." Jeremy swore,"I'll be even bigger and stronger than you. Then you'll know what it's like to be me!"

((Continued in Part 2))
© Copyright 2014 TwilightTheSparklingPrincess (mlpfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018066-When-The-Tables-Turn-At-Last---Part-1